聆聽美文
Love me little, Love me long
愛我少一點,愛我久一點
Is the burden of my song?
我歌唱永恆的愛情
Love that is too hot and strong
如果愛得太炙熱
Burneth soon to waste.
它將很快燃燒成灰燼
Still, I would not have thee cold
但也不要對我冰冷
Not too backward, nor too bold
不要愛得太羞怯,也不要愛得太狂熱
Love that lasteth till its old
不要讓愛的花朵那麼快就凋謝
Fadeth not in haste.
我要你愛我 一直到老
Love me little , Love me long
愛我少一點,愛我久一點
Is the burden of my song.
我歌唱永恆的愛情
If thou love me too much,
如果愛我太多
It will not prove me as true as totlch;
它不可能像金石那樣永恆
Love me little ,more than such,
愛我少一點我更願意
For I fear the end.
只因我怕愛會失去
I am with little well content,
一點兒我就感到幸福
And a little from thee sent
一點兒就會讓我滿意
Is enough, with true intent
只要你是真心真意
To be steadfast friend.
我們的愛 至死不渝
本文版權屬於英語週報,歡迎分享到朋友圈
後語:堅持是一種信仰,專注是一種態度!每一次您的轉發,就是對我們的認同和鼓勵!親們,喜歡就積極轉發吧,您的每一次轉發,都是我們持續的原創動力。原創的路上感恩有您一路同行!!!
關注“英語週報”頭條號,最原創、最海量、最有價值、最有內容、最有情懷的深度閱讀平臺。
閱讀更多 英語週報 的文章