"快一點!「不要總說」Hurry up" 學點更地道的!

直接表達

Please, if possible could you move a little faster, I am on a tight schedule today.

請麻煩儘可能快一些,我今天時間非常緊迫。


老闆怎麼說

I need you to get a move along.

我需要你在這個任務上一直向前,取得進展。

Please, can you speed up, you are holding everyone up!

拜託,你能加快速度嗎,你在拖累著每個人!

You need to go faster.

你需要加快速度。

Please try to finish up in the next few minutes.

請在接下來的幾分鐘內試著做完。

We need it no later than the end of (date/time).

我們不遲於(日期/時間)結束前完成它。


父母怎麼說

Get a wriggle on.

動起來,快一點。

Please, get a move on.

請抓緊時間。


Don't dawdle.

不要磨蹭。

Stop messing around and hurry up.

不要搗亂了,快一點。


間接或暗示表達法

I don't have much time today.

我今天沒有太多時間。

Wow! Is that the time, I need to a get a move on!

哇!時間到了嗎,我得麻利一點了。



小卡最近花了大工程,整理了一套從基礎到深入的英語學習資料,包括新概念全冊(聽、說、讀、寫)名師筆記以及全套詞彙記憶方法等20G的學習內容,可以很好地幫助到大家學習英語,需要的童鞋可以發送“英語乾貨”到私信領取哦!



分享到:


相關文章: