《生活大爆炸》中那些初看啼笑皆非、細看刻骨銘心的經典臺詞盤點

你還記不記得,在我們學習英語的時候,曾經有一部美劇非常適合學習英語?從第一季開始,如今它已經更新了十一季了,對於這部陪伴著你成長的美劇你期待新的一季嗎?

《生活大爆炸》中那些初看啼笑皆非、細看刻骨銘心的經典臺詞盤點

對,它就是《生活大爆炸》一部情景喜劇,在供大家娛樂的同時也在提升著我們的英語水平!如今你還記得劇中那些或令人啼笑皆非、或令人刻骨銘心的經典臺詞嗎,細細品讀,它們其實都很現實,現實的直擊心靈!

《生活大爆炸》中那些初看啼笑皆非、細看刻骨銘心的經典臺詞盤點

They say at the end of your life, you regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff that you did.

別人都說,人到了暮年,比起自己幹過的事,會更後悔沒有幹過一些事情。

Well, you can't force things.

有些事情是強求不來的。

Little warning before you jump into this marriage business: you are not just marrying him, you are marrying his family.

在你跳進婚姻這個大坑前,姐先囑咐你兩句:你嫁的不光是他這個人,還有他的家庭。

《生活大爆炸》中那些初看啼笑皆非、細看刻骨銘心的經典臺詞盤點

Smart is the new sexy.

聰明即是性感。

One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.

大家都是因為傷心才哭嘛。比方我吧,我總為別人太傻哭,因為人家愚蠢搞得我很傷心。

You sure your mothlike personality won't be drawn to this blazing fire that is myself?

你確定以你飛蛾撲火的性格不會被我這熊熊烈火所吸引嗎?

《生活大爆炸》中那些初看啼笑皆非、細看刻骨銘心的經典臺詞盤點

The need to find another human being to share one's life with,has always puzzled me.Maybe because i'm so interesting all by myself with that being said.May you find as much happiness with each other as i find on my own.

人們窮盡一生追尋另一個人類共度一生的事,我一直無法理解,或許我自己太有意思,無需他人陪伴。所以,我祝你們在對方身上得到的快樂與我給自己的一樣多。

If I could, I would, but I can't, I shan't

糾結不是我想停,想停就能停

whatever you do ,just don't make any rash decision.

無論你想做什麼,千萬不要貿然行事。

《生活大爆炸》中那些初看啼笑皆非、細看刻骨銘心的經典臺詞盤點

Perhaps we can assign a color to lonely.Nothing ruhymes with orange .It's probably lonely.

沒準我們可以找個顏色來代表孤獨,橙色和什麼都不押韻,沒準橙色也覺得挺孤獨的。

The true hero doesn't seek adulation.He fights for right and justice simply because it's his nature.Minstrels will write songs about you.

真英雄從不邀功,他為了正義和公道而鬥爭,完全是天性使然。吟遊詩人會為你寫歌的。

I love you with all my heart and soul,and promise to be with you forever.

我全心全意地愛你,我承諾永遠陪在你身邊。

《生活大爆炸》中那些初看啼笑皆非、細看刻骨銘心的經典臺詞盤點

Amy,I excel at many things,but getting over you wasn't one of them.

艾米,我擅長做很多事,但忘記你並非其中一件。

Very often when women think they are angry, they are really just hungry.

妹紙以為自己很生氣的時候,其實她們只是餓了。

In a world where you can't fight back, superheroes provide meaingful wish-fulfilment.

在一個人自身無力反抗時,超級英雄能滿足他們心中的願望

Lots of people love you and want to help you,but they can't until you admit the problem.

有很多人關心你,想幫助你。但除非你正視自己的問題,否則都是徒勞。

《生活大爆炸》中那些初看啼笑皆非、細看刻骨銘心的經典臺詞盤點

I'm taking a sabbatical because I won't kowtow to mediocre minds.

我在休假 因為我不願向平庸之流屈服。

Pretty sure is not very scientific.Is this how you normally work?

Just hunches and gusses and stuff.

比較肯定可不算科學。你平時都這樣嗎?只是預感和猜測結果。

You have destroyed my ability to tolerate idiots.

你毀了我容忍傻逼的能力。

For what's it worth,my mother says that when we deceive for personal gain,

we make Jesus cry.

不管怎樣俺娘說過,為了一己私慾騙人是會遭報應的。

《生活大爆炸》中那些初看啼笑皆非、細看刻骨銘心的經典臺詞盤點

Rain. Another great equalizer.

下雨了,又一個眾生平等的標誌。

You know you need your sleep in order for your cognitive processing to perform at optimum levels.

你得知道你要好好睡覺這樣你的認知過程才能表現在最佳水平。

The only flaw in an otherwise perfect plan.

智者千慮必有一失。

You're soft. This world's going to chew you up spit you out.

你太善良了,這個世界會把你啃得屍骨無存。

《生活大爆炸》中那些初看啼笑皆非、細看刻骨銘心的經典臺詞盤點


分享到:


相關文章: