还要我怎么做才能度过难关?How else can I tide over grueling

还要怎么做才能度过难关?How else can I tide over the grueling phase?

An Iliad of woes come over me.

一连串的苦难降临在我身上。

Disasters pile up on one another.

灾难接踵而至。

I have a vivid memory that you said you would shout abuse with me against the evil doer.

我记忆犹新,你说过要和我一起辱骂作恶的人。

Misery loves company, and the unhappy I gravitate toward you to share our angry sentiments.

苦难也喜欢陪伴,而不快乐的我总喜欢和你分享你的愤怒情绪。

When you succeed, we share the same ecstasy.

你成功的时,我们分享同样的喜悦。

We can divide misery and multiply ecstasy

so long as we stand together.

​只要我们站在一起,我们就可以减少痛苦增加快乐

When I feel so embarrassed and awkward, you encourage me to go ahead.

我感到尴尬无地自容时, 你鼓励我继续闯下去

When you feel so silly and disgraceful, you say you can't wait to leave.

你感到如此愚蠢和丢脸的时,你说你恨不得马上就走

I text to you that we have no alternative but to navigate chimneys of the reality.

发短信给你,说我们

别无选择,只能在现实的夹缝中设法前行。

I respect and give you compliment whenever I can.

我尽我所能尊重你,恭维你

You honor and flatter me publicly,especially In front of visitors.

你当众夸赞表扬我,尤其是在访客面前。

But it doesn't mean that we want to spoil each other.

这并不代表我们想宠坏对方。

We offer privately each other professional opinions for improvement.

我们私下互相提供专业意见以供改进。

I rely disproportionately on you sentimentally and professionally.

在感情方面和专业方面我都过分

依赖了你。

When you are away,you seem to take away one of my arms.

你离开时,你似乎拿走了我的一只胳膊。

The thing is, how else can I tide over the grueling phase now that you are away?

问题是, 你现在远离了我,我还要怎么做才能能度过这个艰难的阶段呢?

Life exists in movement, so I want to be more wise than nice.

生命存在于运动,因此,我不想死要面子活受罪

I want to redeem myself by starting over afresh.

我想重新开始来救赎自己。

1.Iliad

伊利亚特,(史诗,苦难很多)

an Iliad of 一连串

2.chimney 美 [ˈtʃɪmni] 狭缝

n.烟囱;烟道;(屋顶上的)烟囱管;(岩石间可供攀登的)狭孔,狭缝

3.disproportionate 太大(或太小)的

美 [ˌdɪsprəˈpɔːrʃənət]

adj.不成比例的;不相称的;太大(或太小)的

disproportionately 特别高地

a disproportionately high suicide rate among young prisoners.

年轻囚犯特别高的自杀率

4.how else

还能怎么....

1)How else did his hostility to women show itself?

他还以什么别的方式来表露对女性的敌意呢?

2)How else could I talk to you?

不然怎么和你说话?

5.to be more nice than wise

死要面子活受罪 (善良胜过聪明,有点笨。)

to be more wise than nice

不想死要面子活受罪 (聪明胜过善良,有点滑头,不讲面子。)