雙語閱讀:Love me little, Love me long(含MP3錄音)

聆聽美文

Love me little, Love me long

愛我少一點,愛我久一點

Is the burden of my song?

我歌唱永恆的愛情

Love that is too hot and strong

如果愛得太炙熱

Burneth soon to waste.

它將很快燃燒成灰燼

Still, I would not have thee cold

但也不要對我冰冷

Not too backward, nor too bold

不要愛得太羞怯,也不要愛得太狂熱

Love that lasteth till its old

不要讓愛的花朵那麼快就凋謝

Fadeth not in haste.

我要你愛我 一直到老

Love me little , Love me long

愛我少一點,愛我久一點

Is the burden of my song.

我歌唱永恆的愛情

If thou love me too much,

如果愛我太多

It will not prove me as true as totlch;

它不可能像金石那樣永恆

Love me little ,more than such,

愛我少一點我更願意

For I fear the end.

只因我怕愛會失去

I am with little well content,

一點兒我就感到幸福

And a little from thee sent

一點兒就會讓我滿意

Is enough, with true intent

只要你是真心真意

To be steadfast friend.

我們的愛 至死不渝

本文版權屬於英語週報,歡迎分享到朋友圈

後語:堅持是一種信仰,專注是一種態度!每一次您的轉發,就是對我們的認同和鼓勵!親們,喜歡就積極轉發吧,您的每一次轉發,都是我們持續的原創動力。原創的路上感恩有您一路同行!!!

關注“英語週報”頭條號,最原創、最海量、最有價值、最有內容、最有情懷的深度閱讀平臺。