At least be man enough to own up to it.像個男人一點,承認吧

Hey babe, you want to go online and check out strollers? What's going on?"

親愛的,上網看看我們的嬰兒床吧。

At least be man enough to own up to it. She would've been.

像個男人一點,承認吧。學學你媽媽.

We're a family now. This baby needs its mother and its father.

我們都有孩子了,孩子不能沒有爸媽。



Mary Alice Voiceover:"That afternoon after retrieving her mail, Gabrielle was surprised to finally learn the truth behind her pregnancy."

這天下午,加布麗爾取信的時候,她終於發現了自己懷孕的秘密。

retrieve vt. 取回,挽回,恢復

Mary Alice Voiceover:"Very surprised."

完全出乎意料。

Carlos: "Hey babe, you want to go online and check out strollers? What's going on?"

親愛的,上網看看我們的嬰兒床吧。你這是幹嘛?

Gabrielle: "I just want to say goodbye, because I'm leaving you."

跟你道別,我要離開你。

Carlos: "What?"什麼?

Gabrielle: "You see, your health insurance sent us a letter because someone ordered a year's worth of birth control pills, and apparently our policy doesn't cover drugs bought by the kilo."

我們的健康險公司寄來的,因為某人幫我訂購了一年的避孕藥,很顯然,人家報銷不了那麼大分量。

Carlos: "I told you, it was mamá."

我告訴過你是媽媽乾的。

Gabrielle: "The prescription was dated, Carlos, and Juanita was in a coma when this claim was filed. You did this, not your mother. At least be man enough to own up to it. She would've been."

處方上有日期,卡洛斯。開藥方那個時候胡安尼塔正昏迷著呢。是你一手策劃的,別賴你媽媽。像個男人一點,承認吧。學學你媽媽。(She would've been.虛擬語氣,要是你媽媽她肯定會承認的)

Carlos: "Stop."

別走。

Gabrielle: "Ah, ah, ah, pregnant, caveman, remember?"

記著我懷孕了,野蠻人

Carlos: "Where are you going?"

你要去哪?

Gabrielle: "Away."

離開這兒。

Carlos: "I'm going to jail. I'll be gone tomorrow."

我明天就要去坐牢了。

Gabrielle: "I know. That's why I only packed one bag."

我知道。所以我只帶了一件行李。

Carlos: "What about the baby, Gabrielle, huh? What about my baby?"

那孩子怎麼辦,加布麗兒,我的孩子怎麼辦?

Gabrielle: "Oh, your baby?"

你的孩子?

Carlos: "Fine. Our baby. Hey, we're a family now. This baby needs its mother and its father."

好吧,咱們的孩子,

我們都有孩子了,孩子不能沒有爸媽。

Do you have a family?

你有孩子嗎?

Gabrielle: "Oh, Carlos. Who ever said you were the father?"

哼,卡洛斯,誰說過你是孩子他爸啦?


分享到:


相關文章: