最火的英文“喪句”:一個人願意等待,另一個人才願意出現

1.That's it. Please stop fantasizing. He's gone, and there's no turning back.

就這樣吧,請別再幻想了,他走過了,哪還會回頭呢。

2.This age, love too early, say love and feel too little.

這個年齡,說愛太早,說喜歡又覺得太少。

3.The secret is the things that are doomed to be unable to share.

所謂秘密,是那些註定無法分享的事情。

最火的英文“喪句”:一個人願意等待,另一個人才願意出現

4.A person who truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how difficult it is.

真心愛你的人永遠不會放你走,不管遇到多大的困境。

5.Love is like a glass of liquor, when the first man knocked over, you can only add some water to the second man.

感情就像一杯烈酒,當被第一個人打翻後,你就只能摻些水給第二個人。

6.The more I live, the lonelier I am, and I don't expect anyone to be my savior.

越活越冷清,也不指望誰做我的救星。

最火的英文“喪句”:一個人願意等待,另一個人才願意出現

7.Some people, some things, I do not understand, just do not want to say.

某些人,某些事,我不是不懂,只是不想說出來。

8.Around the mountains and rivers scattered, only to find that you are the world spark.

繞過江山錯落,才發現你是人間星火。

9.If can continue to love you, I choose to leave you.

如果可以繼續愛你,我選擇離開你。

最火的英文“喪句”:一個人願意等待,另一個人才願意出現

10.One is willing to wait, the other is willing to show up.

一個人願意等待,另一個人才願意出現。

11.As long as it is you, what would I not like.

只要是你,我有什麼不願意。

12.Heard that it is very easy to be happy, as could be diluted with time going on.

聽說幸福很簡單,簡單到時間一衝就沖淡。


分享到:


相關文章: