看美剧学口语:Let’s toast. 干杯


1. Hi, honey! Welcome home!

嗨, 亲爱的,欢迎回家。

2.Thanks, guys. Take it easy.

谢谢,慢走。

3.Come on, honey, let’s celebrate! Sorry it’s the cheap stuff. I had to economize.

亲爱的, 让我们庆祝一下。不好意思那是便宜货, 我得节约开支。

stuff: 物品 economize: 节约,节省

Now that you're back, we can restock the wine cellar. Let’s toast.

你回来我们就可以喝好酒了,干杯

Toast 是敬酒的意思,一般是一个人致词祝福。

now that: 既然 restock: 重新贮藏 wine: 红酒 cellar: 地窖 toast:: 干杯

4.Very good to be back。 回家真好。

6.What’s that?

那是什么?

7.It transmits to this. My electronic monitoring device. Didn't the lawyer tell you?

它发送信号到这儿 -- 我的电子监控系统。律师没告诉你吗?

transmit: 传输,传送 electronic: 电子的 monitor: 监管,监控 device: 装置

8.Tell me what?告诉我什么?

9.I'm on house arrest. It's a condition of my bail.

我在被软禁, 这是保释的条件之一。

arrest: 拘捕 house arrest: 软禁 condition: 条件 bail: 保释

10.Uh, no! No, he neglected to tell me that.

哦, 不, 不, 他没有告诉我

neglect: 忽略

11.Yeah, if I move more than a hundred feet from that telephone, an alarm sounds.If I keep going, it transmits a signal to the FBI, and I'm back in jail.

如果我离开那个信号接收器100英尺远,警报器就会响。如果我继续走, 它会通知到联邦调查局, 那么我又进去了

feet: 英尺 alarm: 警报transmit: 传送 signal: 信号FBI: Federal Bureau of Investigation 联邦调查局 jail: 监狱

12.But, how are you gonna work?

那你怎么工作啊?

13.I can't. I can't do anything.

我不能上班. 我什么都不能做。

14.Uh, no! No, no! That’s unreasonable. What do they expect us to do for money?

哦, 不, 这怎么行。这么一来,让我们怎么赚钱啊?

unreasonable: 不合理expect: 希望,期望

15.The lawyer's working on unfreezing the accounts. In the meantime, I mean, haven't you been working modeling jobs?

律师正在努力解冻账户。另外, 这段时间不是有你在做模特工作吗?

work on: 致力于 unfreeze: 解冻 account: 账户n the meantime: 同时 model: 模特

16.Carlos, this is not like New York where I made thousands of dollars a day modeling haute

Carlos, 这儿不比纽约,我做高级女装做模特时一天能赚几千美元那样。

haute: 时髦又昂贵的,高级的 couture: 服装

I'm doing boat shows.I spend eight hours a day doing this!

我在做船展每天像这样工作8小时

17.I'd buy two boats from you. Come on.

要是我立马从你那儿买两条船,好啦。

Where’s my toast?

不是要干杯吗?

18.Welcome home.欢迎回家。

20.Hello. Hi Bree. What?

喂,嗨, Bree,什么?


分享到:


相關文章: