如果有一天你“失蹤”了,誰會最擔心?值得每個人看和想……

如果有一天你“失蹤”了,誰會最擔心?值得每個人看和想……

如果有一天,我失蹤了。

If one day, I disappeared.

誰會火急火燎地四處尋找?

Who’ll look around in a hurry?

誰會毫無所謂地一笑而過?

Who’ll take it for granted?

在乎我的人擔心,不在乎我的隨意。

Someone cares will be worried, those don’t just ignore.

如果有一天,我失蹤了。

If one day, I disappeared.

誰會夜不能寐地殫精竭慮?

Who’ll lie awake in the whole night?

誰會口是心非地裝作著急?

Who’ll pretend to be anxious?

心裡有我的緊張,心裡沒我的從容。

Someone loves will be uneasy, those don’t just relax.


如果有一天你“失蹤”了,誰會最擔心?值得每個人看和想……



如果有一天我失蹤了,會驚動誰?

If one day, I disappeared. Who cares?

人生最尷尬的事

It’s the most embarrassing thing in life

莫過於高估了自己和別人的關係。

to overestimate the relationship with others

想著別人會離不開、放不下你。

Maybe they’ll miss you just like you do.

可真當有一天你失蹤了,

While you really disappeared,

那些你在乎的人,未必會在乎你。

those you care perhaps don’t care about you.

真正為你坐立不安食不下咽的,只有親人密友。

Just your relatives and close friends will fidget.

如果有一天你“失蹤”了,誰會最擔心?值得每個人看和想……


如果有一天我失蹤了,會驚動誰?

If one day, I disappeared. Who cares?

如果有一天,你真的失蹤了,

If it really comes,

愛你的人,翻遍全世界,

Someone loves will find you even go through the world,

不愛你的,無絲毫遺憾。

those don’t just forget you.

不要為不值得的人,傷了不該傷的心。

So don’t break your heart for the unworthy.

如果有一天你“失蹤”了,誰會最擔心?值得每個人看和想……


幾個表達“消失

”的單詞的區別:

vanish

指完全,往往是神秘而突然的消失,不留任何蛛絲馬跡。

Eg.

I thought it was going to rain. But the black cloud vanish. It turned out to be a fine day.

我原以為天要下雨的,可是雲消失了,是個好天。


disappear

強調從視線或腦海中消失。這消失可能是暫時的、突然的或永久的。

Eg.

The black car drove away from them and disappeared.

黑色的小汽車駛離了他們便消失了。

如果有一天你“失蹤”了,誰會最擔心?值得每個人看和想……


fade

側重逐漸消失。

Eg.

They bloom for a month and fade away in no time.

它們開了一個月的花,很快就凋謝了。

evaporate

指像水蒸發時那樣悄然逝去,也指某人悄悄地、突然退出或離去。

Eg.

As opportunities evaporate, anxiety about identity and entitlement seems to be sharpening.

隨著機會減少,人們對身份與權利的焦慮似乎更為尖銳。


分享到:


相關文章: