我怎樣才能不再愛你,重新恢復理智?How can I be sane again?

究竟誰能告訴我,我怎樣才能不再愛你,重新恢復理智?Who on earth can tell me how I can stop loving you and be sane again?

我怎樣才能不再愛你,重新恢復理智?How can I be sane again?

You’re not ready to return my love at all.

你根本不準備回報我的愛。

I know we can never marry.

我知道我們永遠結不了婚。

I am hopeless but I just cannot give you up.

我沒有希望,但我就是放棄不了你。

I have attached myself to you disproportionately.

我已經過分依戀你了。

You are so elusive, but I only know to follow your steps even it will do me no good.

你太難以捉摸了,但我只知道跟著你走,即使這對我沒有好處

My conscience tells me I have to leave you alone, or at least I must not disturb your life.

我的良心告訴我,我必須離開你,或者至少我不能打擾你的生活

Leaving you is beneficial to me, helping me stop the unnecessary suffering for an indifferent individual.

為一個對我漠不關心的人而受傷害,離開你就幫助我結束了這些不必要的痛苦。

But I am not inclined to stop loving you,remembering only too well you're such a peach.

但我不停止愛你,只是清晰記得你真好啊

I expect you to come to me but you go straight to another person, which drives me wild.

我希望你能來找我,但你直接去找另一個人,這讓我很生氣。

You don’t like that person, so you do that just to avoid me.

你不喜歡那個人,所以你這樣做就是為了避開我。

You effectively strike me home why I can’t live without you.

讓我明白了為什麼沒有你我活不下去。

You ought to know I will beat every person you touched in order to accomplish my purpose.

你應該知道為了達到我的目的,我會打垮你接觸過的每一個人。

For the purpose of my love, I will no longer be meek.

為了我的愛,我將不再溫順了。

Loving prompts me to be irrational, rendering my mind lose control over my heart.

愛促使我失去理智,使我的心失去理智的控制。

How can love turn me, an educated creature, into a hooligan?

愛怎麼把我這個受過教育的人變成了流氓呢?

Loving you entails hating myself, such an insane person.

愛你意味著恨我自己這個如此瘋狂的人。

Love could be a bowl of cherries, but I'm just a lemon to screw it up

.

愛情原本是快樂的事情,我簡直太沒用了,搞砸了。

Who on earth can tell me how I can stop loving you and be sane again?

究竟誰能告訴我,我怎樣才能不再愛你,重新恢復理智?

我怎樣才能不再愛你,重新恢復理智?How can I be sane again?

1.elusive 美 [iˈluːsɪv]

adj.難找的;難以解釋的;難以達到的

1)Eric, as elusive as ever, was nowhere to be found.

埃裡克總是這樣神出鬼沒,哪兒也找不著。

2)the elusive concept of ‘literature’

“文學”這一難以解釋的概念

3)A solution to the problem of toxic waste is proving elusive .

有毒廢料這個問題證明難以解決。

2.conscience 美 [ˈkɑːnʃəns]

n.良心;良知;內疚;愧疚;憑良心

3.be inclined to

傾向於;想要

4.strike home

擊中目標;切中要害;使人接受(或認清)事實

5.hooligan 美 [ˈhuːlɪɡən]

n.(通常結夥的)阿飛,小流氓

我怎樣才能不再愛你,重新恢復理智?How can I be sane again?


分享到:


相關文章: