一起工作讓你和我有了親情 work together creates camaraderie

一起工作讓你和我有了親情 work together creates camaraderie

Whenever I'm in trouble you're the first to offer support.

每當我遇到麻煩,你都是第一個提供支持的人。

You even risk your own reputation to help me time and again.

你甚至不怕一次又一次地敗壞自己的名聲來幫助我。

You always have no qualms about prioritizing my concerns.

你總是毫不猶豫地優先考慮我的問題。

I make a silent vow to return your favor for the rest of my life.

我暗自發誓要用一生報答你對我的好。

The superglue may not create a bond with some plastics.

強力膠水可能無法粘住某些塑料。

But emotional ties bind me tight with you.

但感情紐帶使我和你緊緊相連

Diamond may be hard in itself, but it doesn't bond well with other materials.

鑽石本身可能很堅固,但卻不易與其他物質很好地黏合

But common cause, emotion and interest act as a heated hydraulic press pushing us together.

但共同的事業、情感和興趣像一臺加熱的液壓機

一樣把我們壓在一起。

Working, studying and attending meetings together create camaraderie between us.

我們一起工作、學習和參加會議,形成了一種親情。

Deep trust permeates in the air,fastening us together

深厚的信任瀰漫在空氣之中,把我們繫牢在一起。

I want to bond with and attach to you.

我想和你結合並依戀你。

I hold you fast and stick to you in the mutual adhesiveness.

緊緊地抓著你,在相互依戀中緊緊地貼著你。

I picture the strong feeling between us,expecting bonding to occur naturally.

想象我們之間濃烈的感情,希望能夠有自然的關係。

Marriage will free us from the fear of what others may think,creating a safe space to stay together.

婚姻將讓我們不去擔心別人的想法,為我們在一起生活創造一個安全的空間。

一起工作讓你和我有了親情 work together creates camaraderie

1.prioritize 美 [praɪˈɔːrətaɪz]

v.按重要性排列;劃分優先順序;優先處理

The organization was formed to prioritize the needs of older people.

這個機構是為優先滿足老年人的需要而成立的。

2. have no qualms about 毫不猶豫地

qualm 美 [kwɑːm]

n.(對自己行為的)顧慮,不安

I have no qualms about recommending this approach

我會毫不猶豫地推薦這一方法。

3.hydraulic press 美 [haɪˈdrɔːlɪk pres]

n.水壓機;液壓機,(橡膠)液壓打包機

4.camaraderie 美 [ˌkɑːməˈrɑːdəri]

n.同事情誼;友情

5.picture美 [ˈpɪktʃərz] 想象

n.圖畫;繪畫;相片;照片;電視圖像

v.想象;設想;憶起;描述;描寫;顯示在照片上;用圖片顯示

一起工作讓你和我有了親情 work together creates camaraderie


分享到:


相關文章: