重溫,願有情人終成眷屬!

1. I've never given much thought to how I would die, but dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.

我過去從未過多考慮過我將來會如何死去,但死在我愛的人懷裡倒是一個不錯的選擇。

重溫,願有情人終成眷屬!

2.I only said it’d be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t wanna be.

我只是說如果我們不是朋友會好很多,但是那不代表我不想和你交朋友。

重溫,願有情人終成眷屬!

3. I feel very protective of you.

我很想保護你。

重溫,願有情人終成眷屬!

4. I don’t have th strength to stay away from you anymore.

我再也無法控制自己遠離你了。

Then don’t. 那就不要。

重溫,願有情人終成眷屬!

5. But it’s you ,your scent, it’s like a drug to me. You’re like my personal brand of heroin.

但是你,你的氣味,對我來說就像毒品一樣。你就像我私人的海洛因一樣。

重溫,願有情人終成眷屬!

6. Only for making me want you so badly.

只有你才能讓我如此上癮。

重溫,願有情人終成眷屬!

7. I am only afraid of losing you. I feel you’re gonna disappear.

我唯一害怕的事情就是失去你,我感覺你就要消失了。

重溫,願有情人終成眷屬!

8. I was unconditionally and irrevacobly in love with him.

我不顧一切地愛上了他。

重溫,願有情人終成眷屬!

9. Bella, you’re my life now.

10. I’ll do whatever it takes to make you safe again.

我會做任何事情以確保你的安全。

重溫,願有情人終成眷屬!

11. You’re in here because of me.

你是為了我而存在的。

12.Where else am I gonna go?

除了你身邊,我還能去哪?

重溫,願有情人終成眷屬!

13. I dream about being with you forever.

我夢想能永遠和你在一起。

重溫,願有情人終成眷屬!

14.Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?

跟我相伴長長的幸福的一生,難道這還不夠嗎?

15.I just couldn’t live in a world where you don’t exist.

沒有你的世界,我活著也沒有意義。

重溫,願有情人終成眷屬!

16. Bella, you’re everything to me.、

重溫,願有情人終成眷屬!

17. Bella, the only reason I left was because I thought I was protecting you.

Bella,我離開你的唯一原因是因為我覺得這能保護你。

重溫,願有情人終成眷屬!

18. I needed you to have a chance at a normal, happy life.

我想讓你獲得正常快樂的生活的機會。

重溫,願有情人終成眷屬!

19. It was so easy for you to leave.

你輕而易舉地就離開了。

重溫,願有情人終成眷屬!

20. Leaving you was the hardest thing I’ve ever done in 100 years.

離開你是我在這一百年中所做過的最艱難的事。

21. I swear I’ll never fail you again.

我發誓我絕不會再讓你失望。

重溫,願有情人終成眷屬!

22. He’s not gonna forgive me easily. Can you? I hope you can, ’cause I honestly don’t know how to live without you.

他不會輕易原諒我的。你可以嗎?我希望你能,因為我實在不知道,沒有你,我該如何活下去。

重溫,願有情人終成眷屬!

重溫,願有情人終成眷屬!


分享到:


相關文章: