去美國旅遊必須會的英語

Dialog 1 Having a porter Help You

對話1 請服務生幫你忙

A:Porter!

A:服務生!

B:Yes, sir.

B:是的,先生。

A:Please carry these bags to the taxi.

A:請把這些行李搬到出租車上。

B:How many do you have?

B:你有幾件行李?

A:Three.

A:三件。

B:All right.

B:好的。

A:Thanks. How much do I owe you?

A:謝謝,多少錢?

B:Sixty cents a bag.

B:一件行李60分。

A:Fine. Here's $2.00. Keep the change.

A:好的,這是兩塊錢,不用找了。

B:Thank you.

B:謝謝你。

Dialog 2 Taking a Taxi to the Hotel

對話2 坐出租車去旅館

A:Yes, sir. Where to?

A:請上車,先生,去哪裡?

B:To the Park Hotel.

B:去公鴨旅館。

A:Here we are, sir. That's $26.40.

A:到了,先生,總共26.40元。

Dialog 3 The Limousine Drops You Off at Your Hotel

對話3 大型轎車送你去旅館

A:Do you go near the Drake Hotel?

A:到公鴨旅館附近嗎?

B:Yes, we do. It's on our route.

B:是的,那是我們的行車路線。

A:What do you charge, please?

A:請問要多少錢?

B:The fares are all the same, $5,00 to the downtown airline bus terminal. You can get off anywhere along the way.

B:車費都是一樣的,到市中心的航空公司大巴總站5元。你可以在沿途任何地方下車。

A:How long does it take?

A:要多少時間?

B:Oh, about 45 minutes.

B:哦,大約45分鐘。

B:Drake Hotel!

B:公鴨旅館!

A:I get off here. What about my baggage?

A:我在這裡下車,我的行李呢?

B:It's loaded in the back of the bus. Give me your claim check. I'll get it for you. Anyone else for the Drake Hotel?

B:放在大巴後面,把行李牌給我,我拿行李給你,還有沒有人要在公鴨旅館下車?

Useful Expression

常用語句

Where's the bus stop (taxi stand)?

公共汽車站牌(出租車停靠點)在哪裡?

Please call a taxi for me.

請幫我叫輛出租車。

Please take me to the Park Hotel.

請送我到公園旅館。

This is where I'd like to go.

這是我想去的地方。

Do you stop at (go by, pass by) the Tower Hotel?

你們停靠(到,經過)塔旅館嗎?

How much does it cost to go to the Drake Hotel?

去公鴨旅館要多少錢?

How much does a ticket cost?

一張票多少錢?

I want to get off here.

我要在這裡下車。

How much will that be?

總共多少錢?

How much do I owe you?

多少錢?

What does that come to?

要多少錢?

Vocabulary

詞彙

airport bus (coach)

機場大巴

taxi; cab

出租車

limousine

大型轎車

hotel

旅館

motel

汽車旅館

porter

服務生

tip

小費

baggage

行李

baggage claim check

行李領取牌

fare

車費

taxi zone; taxi stand

出租車停靠點

bus stop

公共汽車站牌

off duty

不當班

airline bus terminal

航空公司大巴總站


分享到:


相關文章: