「英語輕鬆學」之《What a Bad Dream》可怕的夢

「英语轻松学」之《What a Bad Dream》可怕的梦

「英语轻松学」之《What a Bad Dream》可怕的梦
「英语轻松学」之《What a Bad Dream》可怕的梦

繪本賞析

「英语轻松学」之《What a Bad Dream》可怕的梦

小毛人做了一個夢,他夢到自己長出了尖尖的牙齒和長長的尾巴,他擁有了一雙蝙蝠的翅膀,他養了一隻大猩猩做寵物。他也不用去上學了,想去哪兒就去哪兒,不用洗澡,不用收拾房間,餓了就吃冰淇淋...可是到了晚上,誰放他進被窩呢?誰給他講睡前故事呢?誰給他愛的抱抱呢?嗚嗚嗚,小毛人忍不住哭了起來……

「英语轻松学」之《What a Bad Dream》可怕的梦

I had a dream that I made a magic potion.

我做了一個夢,夢裡我製造出了魔法藥水。

After I mixed it up, I drank the potion down.

在我混合好藥水後,我把藥水喝了。

「英语轻松学」之《What a Bad Dream》可怕的梦

Then weird things started to happen,

接著,奇怪的事情開始發生了,

just like in a spooky show on television.

就像在電視上的恐怖秀裡一樣。

I changed.

我變了。

I grew pointy fangs and long claws.

我長出了尖尖的牙齒和長長的爪子。

I had bat wings and a long tail.

我長出了蝙蝠一樣的翅膀和長長的尾巴。

「英语轻松学」之《What a Bad Dream》可怕的梦

I could roar so loud that I scared everybody,

我可以大聲咆哮,嚇到每個人,

and they left me alone.

於是他們留下我一個人待著。

Then I did whatever I wanted.

然後我做了我想做的任何事。

「英语轻松学」之《What a Bad Dream》可怕的梦

I lived all by myself.

我獨自生活。

My r

oom looked just the way I wanted it to look.

我的房間看起來正是我想要的樣子。

I had cookies and ice cream for breakfast.

我早餐吃了餅乾和冰淇淋。

「英语轻松学」之《What a Bad Dream》可怕的梦

I never brushed my fur or my fangs

我從來沒有刷過我的皮毛或尖牙,

and I never changed my clothes.

也從未換過衣服。

I got a gorilla for a pet.

我養了一隻大猩猩做寵物。

「英语轻松学」之《What a Bad Dream》可怕的梦

I didn't go to school.

我沒有去學校。

I just rode my bicycle wherever I wanted.

我只是騎自行車到我想去的地方。

「英语轻松学」之《What a Bad Dream》可怕的梦

We ate ice cream and fudge pops for lunch.

我們午餐吃冰淇淋和奶油軟糖。

We played outside as long as we wanted--

我們在外面玩了很久,

even after it was dark.

即使天黑了。

「英语轻松学」之《What a Bad Dream》可怕的梦

At dinnertime we just ordered in pizza and didn't use napkins.

在晚餐時,我們只訂了薩餅而且沒有使用餐巾。

I never took a bath--even if I was dirty.

我從來不洗澡,即使我很髒。

I kept lizards and frogs and snakes in the tub.

在浴缸裡養蜥蜴、青蛙和蛇。

「英语轻松学」之《What a Bad Dream》可怕的梦

I watched television as late as I wanted

我看電視想看到幾點就看到幾點,

and never even had to go to bed.

甚至從不睡覺。

I got sleepy anyway and went upstairs.

這會兒我困了,於是我上樓去了。

But there was no one to tuck me in and read me a story.

但是沒有人給我掖被子,給我讀睡前故事。

「英语轻松学」之《What a Bad Dream》可怕的梦

Then I got scared,

然後我嚇了一跳,

and there was no one to give me a hug.

沒有人給我擁抱。

I began to cry.

我開始哭了。

I wanted my mommy and daddy.

我要找我的爸爸媽媽。

Suddenly someone was shaking me.

突然,有人在搖晃我。

It was my mom and dad.

是我的爸爸媽媽。

"You had a bad dream, " they said.

“你做噩夢了,”他們說。

「英语轻松学」之《What a Bad Dream》可怕的梦

"Time to put you in bed," said Dad.

“該把你放在床上了,”爸爸說。

"That's not a magic potion, is it?" I asked.

“那不是魔法藥水,對吧?”我問。

「英语轻松学」之《What a Bad Dream》可怕的梦

"No, it's just warm milk," said Mom.

“不是,是熱牛奶哦,”媽媽說。

"Good,"I said."I don't want a magic potion."

“好棒,”我說,“我不想要魔法藥水。”

【END】

聽完故事覺得不錯的話可以朋友圈哦~


分享到:


相關文章: