——文/玉溪
我相信,
I believe,
雙眸對視的剎那,
The moment of eyes to eyes,
所以我相信,
So I believe,
你的每一次回眸。
Every time you glance back.
我期待,
I expect,
你我約定的時刻,
The time when we meet,
我們心靈的窗戶敞亮地洞開。
The window to the soul is open broadly.
期待著,
Expecting,
眼神再次交錯,
Eyes contact again,
我們幸福會心地微笑……
We smile happily and heartily...
我相信,
I believe,
心靈碰撞的瞬間,
The instant of soul to soul,
所以我相信,
So I believe,
你的每一次承諾。
Every time you promise.
我等待,
I wait,
春天到來的時候,
The time when spring comes,
我們星月的風鈴清脆地低鳴。
Wind-bell with stars and moon sings liquidly.
等候著,
Waiting for,
靈魂再次交融,
Souls infuse again,
我們將不會再有冬天……
We will not have winter anymore...
閱讀更多 玉溪詩語 的文章