Carlos: "So, they said you needed to see me. What is it? What's going on?"
他们说你要见我。什么事?怎么啦?
Gabrielle: "Um, I've been thinking, you know, about, um, everything that happened with John, and, and, um, I was really selfish and stupid. And I'm sorry. I really am sorry. That's all I had to say, really."
我一直在想,你知道,关于......那些跟约翰有关的事,还有,我真的是又自私又愚蠢。对不起,真的对不起,这就是我要说的,真的。
Carlos: "You know what? That is the best anniversary gift that you've ever given me."
你知道吗?你是你送过我的最好的结婚纪念日礼物。
Gabrielle: "Really?"
真的?
Carlos: "Yeah."
是的。
Gabrielle: "Actually, the one you gave me is really nice, too."
事实上,这也是你给我的最好礼物。
Mary Alice Voiceover:"Everyone enjoys a game of make-believe now and then. Of course, the ways in which we play can vary greatly."
每个人都多少喜欢玩
Mary Alice Voiceover:"Sometimes we tell ourselves work won't interfere with our family life."
有时我们告诉我们自己,工作不会影响我们的家庭生活。
Mary Alice Voiceover:"Sometimes, we imagine certain relationships to be more meaningful than they really are."
有时我们期待某段关系比它实际上更有意义。
Mary Alice Voiceover:"Occasionally, we put on a show, as if to convince ourselves our secrets aren't really all that terrible."
偶尔,我们投入地演出,就好像我们的隐瞒真的没有那么可怕。
Mary Alice Voiceover:"Yes, the game of make-believe is a simple one."
是的假扮游戏很简单。
Technician: "Did you know Rex Van de Kamp?"
你认识雷克斯.范德坎普吗?
George: "Yes."是的。
Technician: "Did Mrs. Van de Kamp ask you to poison her husband?"
范德坎普太太是否要求你给她丈夫下毒?
George: "No."没有。
Technician: "Did you poison Rex Van de Kamp?"
你是否向雷克斯.范德坎普下毒了?
Mary Alice Voiceover:"You start by lying to yourself..."
从欺骗自己开始
George: "No."
没有。
Mary Alice Voiceover:"And if you can get others to believe those lies, you win."
如果你能让别人也相信这些谎言,你就赢了。
Carlos: "So, they said you needed to see me. What is it? What's going on?" Gabrielle: "Um, I've been thinking, you know, about, um, everything that happened with John, and, and, um, I was really selfish and stupid. And I'm sorry. I really am sorry. That's all I had to say, really." Carlos: "You know what? That is the best anniversary gift that you've ever given me."Gabrielle: "Really?" Carlos: "Yeah." Gabrielle: "Actually, the one you gave me is really nice, too."Mary Alice Voiceover:"Everyone enjoys a game of make-believe now and then. Of course, the ways in which we play can vary greatly."Mary Alice Voiceover:"Sometimes we tell ourselves work won't interfere with our family life."Mary Alice Voiceover:"Sometimes, we imagine certain relationships to be more meaningful than they really are."Mary Alice Voiceover:"Occasionally, we put on a show, as if to convince ourselves our secrets aren't really all that terrible."Mary Alice Voiceover:"Yes, the game of make-believe is a simple one."Technician: "Did you know Rex Van de Kamp?" George: "Yes." Technician: "Did Mrs. Van de Kamp ask you to poison her husband?" George: "No." Technician: "Did you poison Rex Van de Kamp?"Mary Alice Voiceover:"You start by lying to yourself..."George: "No."Mary Alice Voiceover:"And if you can get others to believe those lies, you win."<code>卡洛斯:他们说你要见我。什么事?怎么啦? 加布丽尔:我一直在想,你知道,关于......那些跟约翰有关的事,还有,我真的是又自私又愚蠢。对不起,真的对不起,这就是我要说的,真的。 卡洛斯:你知道吗?你是你送过我的最好的结婚纪念日礼物。 加布丽尔:真的? 卡洛斯:是的。 加布丽尔:事实上,这也是你给我的最好礼物。 玛丽.艾莉丝:每个人都多少喜欢玩假扮游戏,当然人们玩的方法大相径庭。 有时我们告诉我们自己,工作不会影响我们的家庭生活。 有时我们期待某段关系比它实际上更有意义。 偶尔,我们投入地演出,就好像我们的隐瞒真的没有那么可怕。 是的,假扮游戏很简单。 测谎技术员:你认识雷克斯.范德坎普吗? 乔治:是的。 测谎技术员:范德坎普太太是否要求你给她丈夫下毒? 乔治:没有。 测谎技术员:你是否向雷克斯.范德坎普下毒了? 玛丽.艾莉丝:从欺骗自己开始 乔治:没有。 玛丽.艾莉丝:如果你能让别人也相信这些谎言,你就赢了。/<code>