經典美劇《冰與火之歌》第1季第5集中英文劇本臺詞字幕美劇學英語


經典美劇《冰與火之歌》第1季第5集中英文劇本臺詞字幕美劇學英語

劇情簡介:

  得知丹妮莉絲·坦格利安與多斯拉克人結盟,勞勃下令對坦格利安兄妹實行先發制人的攻擊,遭到奈德反對,兩人之間產生裂痕。被俘的提利昂幫助了凱特琳,但是在鷹巢城裡,卻受到凱特琳的妹妹、前任首相瓊恩·艾林的遺孀萊莎·徒利的冷遇。英俊瀟灑的百花騎士洛拉斯·提利爾讓珊莎春心蕩漾。艾莉亞無意中偷聽到有人密謀對付她的父親。


權力的遊戲

第一季 第五集

"The Wolf and the Lion"

第五集 “獅狼之爭”

修夫

瓊恩·艾林的侍從

Does Ser Hugh have any family in the capital?

修夫爵士在都城有親戚嗎?

No.

沒有

I stood vigil for him myself last night.

昨晚是我親自替他守的靈

He had no one else.

這孩子無依無靠

He'd never worn this armor before.

他沒穿過盔甲

巴利斯坦·賽爾彌

御林鐵衛隊長

Bad luck for him--

很不幸

going against the Mountain.

他的對手是魔山

Who determines the draw?

他怎麼對上魔山的?

All the knights draw straws, Lord Stark.

比武對陣是抽稻草簽決定的 史塔克大人

Aye.

那是

But who holds the straws?

可抽籤是誰主持的呢?

You've done good work, sisters.

辛苦了 姐妹們

Life is strange. Not so many years ago

人生真是變化無常

we fought as enemies at the trident.

曾幾何時我們還在三叉戟河上各為其主

I'm glad we never met on the field, Ser Barristan.

我很慶幸沒在戰場上跟你交手 巴利斯坦爵士

艾德·史塔克

御前首相 臨冬城公爵 暱稱“奈德”

As is my wife.

我夫人也該感到慶幸

I don't think the widow's life would suit her.

做寡婦的滋味可不好受

You're too modest.

您太謙虛了

I've seen you cut down a dozen great knights.

我親眼見您斬殺了十幾位著名的騎士

My father once told me

家父曾對我說

you were the best he'd ever seen.

你是他見過的最棒的騎士

I never knew the man to be wrong about matters of combat.

在打仗這些事情上 他從沒看走眼

He was a fine man, your father.

你父親是個人才

What the Mad King did to him was a terrible crime.

瘋王對他做的那些 實在是可恥的罪行

And that lad--

那小夥子...

he was a squire until a few months ago.

幾個月前還僅是個侍從

How could he afford a new suit of armor?

怎麼置辦得起一套新盔甲?

Perhaps Lord Arryn left him some money?

或許艾林大人給他留了些錢吧?

I hear the King wants to joust today.

聽說國王打算參加今天的長槍比武

Yes, that will never happen.

他是想去 但這不可能

Robert tends to do what he wants.

勞勃向來是為所欲為

If the King got what he wanted all the time,

如果聽任國王為所欲為

he'd still be fighting a damned rebellion.

國家將永無寧日

It's made too small, Your Grace. It won't go.

這盔甲太小 陛下 穿不上

Your mother was a dumb whore

放屁 你老媽是個

藍賽爾·蘭尼斯特

國王的侍從 王后的堂弟

with a fat ass. Did you know that?

大屁股的蠢婊子

Look at this idiot! One ball and no brains.

瞧這呆子!沒腦子 還缺個蛋!

He can't even put a man's armor on him properly.

連幫人穿盔甲都不會

You're too fat for your armor.

是你太胖了 這才穿不下

Fat? Fat, is it?

太胖?太胖 是嗎?

Is that how you speak to your King?

你對國王是這樣講話的嗎?

That was funny, is it?

很好笑 是不是?

No, Your Grace.

不 陛下

No? You don't like the Hand's joke?

不好笑?你不喜歡首相的笑話?

You're torturing the poor boy.

你就饒了這可憐孩子吧

You heard the Hand. The King's too fat for his armor.

聽見首相的話了嗎?國王太胖了 穿不下盔甲

Go find the breastplate stretcher-- now!

去拿胸甲撐子-- 快去啊!

"The breastplate stretcher"?

“胸甲撐子”?

How long before he figures it out?

他要花多久才能鬧明白呢?

Maybe you should have one invented.

或許你該為自己發明一套

All right, all right.

好了 好了

But you watch me out there-- I still know how to point a Lance.

待會你看我的就是了 老子要露一手槍法

You have no business jousting. Leave that for the young men.

長槍比武與你無關 這是年輕人的事

Why, because I'm king? Piss on that. I want to hit somebody!

怎麼?我是國王就不能打?見鬼 我不過想打打人罷了!

- And who's going to hit you back? - Anybody who can.

- 那誰敢對你動手呢? - 誰都行

- And the last man in his saddle-- - Will be you.

- 反正最後坐在馬鞍上的就是... - 就是你

There's not a man in the Seven Kingdoms

七國上下沒有人

would risk hurting you.

敢冒觸怒你的風險對你動手

Are you telling me those cowards would let me win?

你的意思是那些膽小鬼會故意失手?

Aye.

可想而知

- Drink. - I'm not thirsty.

- 喝 - 我不渴

Drink. Your King commands it.

快喝 這是國王的命令

Gods,

諸神在上

too fat for my armor.

我竟然胖得穿不下自己的鎧甲

Your squire... A Lannister boy?

你的侍從...是蘭尼斯特家的人?

Mm. A bloody idiot,

哼 一個該死的白痴

勞勃·拜拉席恩

國王

but Cersei insisted.

瑟曦卻堅持要我收下

I have Jon Arryn to thank for her.

說來這都要感謝瓊恩·艾林

"Cersei Lannister will make a good match," she told me.

“瑟曦·蘭尼斯特是個好對象”

"You'll need her father on your side."

“娶她可以確保她父親的支持”

I thought being King meant I could do whatever I wanted.

我從前總以為當了國王就可以為所欲為

Enough of this. Let's go watch 'em ride.

罷了罷了 去看他們打吧

At least I can smell someone else's blood.

聞聞血腥味總可以吧

- Robert? - What?

- 勞勃? - 又怎麼了?

An inspiring sight for the people, eh?

這副模樣威武得過頭了 嘿嘿?

Come, bow before your King! Bow, you shits!

過來向你們的國王致敬!快鞠躬 廢物們!

- Where's Arya? - At her dancing lessons.

- 艾莉亞呢? - 去上她的舞蹈課了

珊莎·史塔克

臨冬城公爵長女

The knight of the flowers.

那是百花騎士

Thank you, Ser Loras.

謝謝您 洛拉斯爵士

Don't let Ser Gregor hurt him.

可別讓格雷果爵士傷了他

I can't watch.

我不敢看

100 gold dragons on the Mountain.

一百金龍幣賭魔山贏

I'll take that bet.

我跟

Now what will I buy with 100 gold dragons?

我該怎麼花你的一百金龍幣呢?

A dozen barrels of Dornish wine?

十幾桶多恩美酒?

Or a girl from the pleasure houses of Lys?

從里斯的妓院裡搞一位名妓?

Or you could even buy a friend.

你可以花錢替自己買個朋友嘛

He's going to die.

他會死的

Ser Loras rides well.

洛拉斯爵士騎術超群

Such a shame, Littlefinger.

可惜啊 小指頭

It would have been so nice for you to have a friend.

我是真心想資助你買個朋友

And tell me, Lord Renly,

告訴我 藍利大人

培提爾·貝里席

財政大臣 “小指頭”

when will you be having your friend?

你是啥時候勾搭上你這位“朋友”的呢?

茉丹

臨冬城的修女

Loras knew his mare was in heat.

洛拉斯知道他那母馬在發情

Quite crafty, really.

真是有心計

Ser Loras would never do that.

洛拉斯爵士才不會這麼做

There's no honor in tricks.

這麼做毫無榮譽可言

No honor and quite a bit of gold.

沒有榮譽 但足以贏錢

Sword!

拿劍來!

Leave him be!

不準碰他!

喬佛裡·拜拉席恩

大王子

Stop this madness in the name of your King!

以你們的國王之名!立刻給我住手!

格雷果·克里岡

蘭尼斯特家臣 桑鐸·克里岡之兄 “魔山”

Let him go!

讓他去罷

桑鐸·克里岡

御林鐵衛 “獵狗”

I owe you my life, Ser.

我欠您一條命 爵士閣下

I'm no Ser.

我不是‘爵士’

洛拉斯·提利爾

“百花騎士”

Remove his hood.

拉掉頭罩

on that Eve, the captive Imp

“小惡魔一路跛”

downwards from his horse did limp

“不敢再得意”

馬瑞裡安

歌手

no more would he preen and primp

“驕傲的紅金獅”

in garb of red and gold.

“卻難逃階下囚的命”

This isn't the Kingsroad.

這不是國王大道

You said we were riding for Winterfell.

你說要去臨冬城

凱特琳·徒利

臨冬城公爵夫人

I did... Often and loudly.

我說了...很多次 而且很大聲

Very wise.

高明

They'll be out in droves,

把追兵引向

looking for me in the wrong place.

錯誤的方向

Word's probably gotten to my father by now.

消息大概已傳到我老爸耳中了

He'll be offering a handsome reward.

他會為此開出高額賞金

Everyone knows a Lannister always pays his debts.

天下誰人不知:蘭尼斯特有債必還

波隆

傭兵

Would you be so good as to untie me?

你可以行行好 幫我解開嗎?

- And why would I do that? - Why not?

- 憑什麼? - 怎麼

Am I going to run?

怕我逃跑不成?

The hill tribes would kill me for my boots.

山上的原住民為了這雙靴子就會殺我

Unless a Shadowcat ate me first.

如果我沒教影子山貓吃掉的話

Shadowcats and hill tribes are the least of your concerns.

你現在該擔心的不是影子山貓和原住民

Ah, the eastern road.

噢 朝東的路

We're going to the Vale.

我們是要去谷地

You're taking me to your sister's

去你妹妹那裡

to answer for my imagined crimes.

為著莫須有的罪名審判我

Tell me, Lady Stark, when was the last time you saw your sister?

你自己說 史塔克夫人 你有幾年沒見著你妹妹了?

Five years ago.

五年

She's changed.

她變了

She was always a bit touched, but now--

她從前只是有點神經兮兮 現在嘛...

提利昂·蘭尼斯特

王后幼弟 "小惡魔"

you might as well kill me here.

你不如就地把我宰了

- I am not a murderer, Lannister. - Neither am I!

- 我不是謀殺犯 蘭尼斯特 - 我也不是!

I had nothing to do with the attempt on your son's life.

謀害貴公子的事與我毫無瓜葛

- The dagger found-- - What sort of imbecile

- 那把匕首... - 怎樣的笨蛋

arms an assassin with his own blade?

才會把自己的武器交給小賊使用?

羅德利克·凱索

臨冬城教頭

- Should I gag him? - Why?

- 要我堵住他的嘴嗎? - 為什麼?

Am I starting to make sense?

因為我的話讓你開竅了?

Rodrik!

羅德利克!

My Lady, this way.

夫人 躲在這裡

Untie me.

幫我解開

If I die, what's the point?

我要是死了 你不就白跑一趟?

Rodrik?

羅德利克?

I'll be fine, My Lady.

我沒事 夫人

There's no need to bloody yourself.

您別沾到血了

Your first?

第一次上戰場?

You need a woman.

你需要找個女人

Nothing like a woman after a fight.

打過仗找個女人最來勁

I'm willing if she is.

她說好我就上

Bran.

布蘭

The Iron Islands.

鐵群島

Sigil: A Kraken.

紋章:海怪

Words: We do not sow.

族語:強取勝於苦耕

- Lords? - The Greyjoys.

- 統治家族是? - 葛雷喬伊家族

Famed for their skills at archery,

他們因為箭術 航海術

席恩·葛雷喬伊

臨冬城公爵養子

navigation and lovemaking.

和無以倫比的床上技術而名揚天下

And failed rebellions.

外加愚蠢的叛亂次數

Sigil: A stag--

紋章:雄鹿

a crowned stag now that Robert's King.

寶冠雄鹿 現在勞勃是國王

- Good. - Words: Ours is the fury.

- 很好 - 族語:怒火燎原

Lords: The Baratheons.

統治家族:拜拉席恩家族

The Westerlands.

西境

Sigil: A lion.

紋章:雄獅

Words: A Lannister always pays his debts.

族語:蘭尼斯特有債必還

No.

不對

魯溫

臨冬城學士

A common saying, but not their official motto.

這是民間的俗話 卻非他們家的正式族語

Lords: The Lannisters.

統治家族:蘭尼斯特家族

- We're still on their words. - I don't know them.

- 你還沒答出他們的族語 - 我不知道

You do know them. Think.

好好想想 你知道的

"Unbowed, unbent, unbroken."

“不屈不撓”

- That's House Martell. - "Righteous in wrath."

- 這是馬泰爾家族的族語 - “正義之怒”

- House Hornwood. - "Family, duty, honor."

- 這是霍伍德家族的族語 - “家族 責任 榮譽”

Those are Tully words-- your mother's.

這是徒利家族的族語...你母親的家族

- Are we playing a game? - Family, duty, honor...

- 你要玩文字遊戲嗎? - 家族 責任 榮譽...

- Is that the right order? - You know it is.

- 我說的順序對嗎? - 你明知這是對的

Family comes first?

原來家族在第一位啊?

Your mother had to leave Winterfell

為了保護這個家

to protect the family.

你母親才不得不離開臨冬城

布蘭·史塔克

臨冬城公爵次子

How can she protect the family

她都不要這個家了

if she's not with her family?

怎麼說得上是在保護它?

Your mother sat by your bed

你母親守在你的病床前

for three weeks while you slept--

守了三個多星期...

and then she left!

然後她就走了!

When you were born, I was the one

你媽生你的時候

who pulled you from your mother.

是我接的生

I placed you in her arms.

我親手把你放進她懷裡

From that moment until the moment she dies,

我知道從那一刻起 直到她去世

she will love you.

她都會一直愛著你

Absolutely.Fiercely.

無條件愛著你

Why did she leave?

那她為什麼要走?

I still can't tell you,

原因我暫時不能說

- but she will be home soon. - Do you know where she is now?

- 但她很快就會回家的 - 你知道她在哪兒嗎?

Today?

現在在哪兒?

No, I don't.

我不知道

Then how can you promise me she'll be home soon?

那你怎能保證她很快就會回家...

Sometimes I worry you're too smart for your own good.

孩子啊 有時候刨根究底並不是好事

I'll never shoot another arrow.

我再也不能射箭了

And where is that written?

何以見得?

You need legs to work a bow.

射箭得要腳上發力才行

If the saddle Lord Tyrion designed actually works,

如果提利昂大人設計的馬鞍管用的話

you could learn to shoot a bow from horseback.

你可以學習在馬背上射箭

Really

真的嗎?

Dothraki boys learn when they're four years old.

多斯拉克孩子從四歲起就練習騎射

Why shouldn't you?

你為什麼不行呢?

羅絲

妓女

Shh, keep it down.

噓 小點聲

You're not supposed to be inside the castle walls.

帶你進城堡可是犯禁的

I thought you were supposed to be an important person around here.

我以為你是個天不怕地不怕的大人物

Important enough for the likes of you.

對你來說當然是大人物

You're not the only nobleman in my life, you know.

知道嗎 你不是我惟一睡過的貴族大爺

Who, the Imp?

還有誰 小惡魔?

I'd call him half a nobleman.

他只能算半個貴族

Jealous?

吃醋啦?

Why should I be jealous?

我幹嘛吃醋?

Anyone with a few coppers in his pocket can own you for the night.

反正是個男人花幾塊銅板就可以睡你一晚上

What's a dwarf like down below?

我一直挺好奇

I've always wondered.

侏儒下邊那玩意兒能有多大?

Might surprise you.

也許會令你大吃一驚

He's good with his fingers too.

他的指上功夫也很厲害喲

And his tongue.

還有他的舌頭

Generous tipper.

我看他是捨得破費

I guess gold is cheap for a Lannister.

蘭尼斯特確實不把錢當錢使

You are jealous.

你真的在吃醋

I'm a Greyjoy.

我是葛雷喬伊家的人

We've been lords of the Iron Islands for 300 years.

三百年來 我們身為鐵群島之主

There's not a family in Westeros that can look down on us,

維斯特洛大陸上沒有哪家貴族敢小瞧我們

not even the Lannisters.

包括蘭尼斯特

And what about the Starks?

那史塔克呢?

I've been Lord Stark's ward since I was eight years old.

我八歲那年被史塔克大人收為養子

A ward-- that's a nice word for it.

養子...好個冠冕堂皇的稱呼

Your father rebelled against King Robert

你老爸起兵反叛勞勃國王

- and if he does it again-- - My father fought

- 據說他還賊心不死... - 我父親

for the freedom of his people.

是為了族人的自由揭竿而起

What did your father do? Fucked a cook and whelped a whore.

你老爸幹了些什麼?幹了一個廚娘 生下一個婊子

You're a very serious boy.

你真是個開不起玩笑的孩子

- I'm not a boy. - Oh yes, you are.

- 我不是孩子 - 噢 你當然是

A serious boy with a serious cock.

連你的命根子都開不起玩笑

I don't want to pay for it.

我不打算再付錢了

Then get yourself a wife.

那你還是討個老婆吧

Come on.

別怕

I'm not gonna hurt you.

我不會傷害你的

How is your son, My Lord?

大人啊 貴公子情況如何?

He'll never walk again.

他的腿不能用了

But his mind is sound?

但腦子還清醒?

So they say.

據說是這樣

A blessing then.

謝天謝地哪

I suffered an early mutilation myself.

我幼年時也身遭殘疾

Some doors close forever...

諸神關閉了一些門...

Others open in the most unexpected places.

卻在不經意間為我打開了另一些門

May I?

我可以坐嗎?

If the wrong ears heard what I'm about to tell you,

我告訴您的話若是傳出去

off comes my head.

我就得掉腦袋

瓦里斯

太監 情報總管 “八爪蜘蛛”

And who would mourn poor Varys then?

到時候誰會哀悼可憐的瓦里斯呢?

North or South, they sing no songs for spiders.

天南地北 沒有人會為蜘蛛歌唱啊

But there are things you must know.

但有些事您必須知情

You are the King's Hand and the King is a fool--

您是御前首相 國王卻是蠢才一個

your friend, I know, but a fool--

我知道 您是他的摯友

and doomed unless you save him.

您若不救他 這個蠢才註定完蛋

I've been in the capital a month.

我來都城一個月了

Why have you waited so long to tell me this?

你為何不早告訴我?

I didn't trust you.

因為我不信任您

So why do you trust me now?

那你又為何轉變了看法?

The Queen is not the only one

監視著您一舉一動的

who has been watching you closely.

不止是王后

There are few men of honor in the capital.

在都城裡重榮譽的人屈指可數

You are one of them.

您是其中之一

I would like to believe I am another,

此外 您別見怪

strange as that may seem.

我認為我自己也是其中之一

What sort of doom does the King face?

國王怎麼個完蛋法?

The same sort as Jon Arryn.

恐怕是與瓊恩·艾林相似的方式

The tears of Lys, they call it.

那東西叫“里斯之淚”

A rare and costly thing,

非常罕見 價格高昂

as clear and tasteless as water.

味道清甜如水

It leaves no trace.

不留一絲痕跡

Who gave it to him?

誰下的毒?

Some dear friend, no doubt. But which one?

顯然是某個與他親近的朋友 但是哪一個呢?

There were many.

可疑對象太多了

Lord Arryn was a kind and trusting man.

艾林大人是個和藹又值得信賴的人哪

There was one boy.

不過確有這麼個孩子

All he was he owed to Jon Arryn.

他的一切都是瓊恩·艾林給的

The squire, Ser Hugh?

那個侍從?修夫爵士?

Pity what happened to him,

他真是死不逢時

just when his life seemed to be going so nicely.

正要大展宏圖 卻...

If Ser Hugh poisoned him--

如果說是修夫爵士下的毒...

who paid Ser Hugh?

又是誰收買他的呢?

Someone who could afford it.

顯然是某個有錢人

Jon was a man of peace.

瓊恩生性平和

He was Hand for 17 years--

他已經當了十七年的首相

17 good years.

治理了國家十七年

Why kill him?

為什麼現在要對他下手?

He started asking questions.

因為他開始問問題了

He's found one bastard already.

他已經找到了一個私生子

He has the book.

他也拿到了那本書

The rest will come.

遲早會查出真相

And when he knows the truth, what will he do?

等查出真相 他會怎麼做?

The gods alone know.

只有天上諸神知道

The fools tried to kill his son.

那群蠢蛋想殺他兒子

What's worse-- they botched it.

更糟的是 他們還搞砸了

The wolf and the lion will be at each other's throats.

狼和獅很快就會打成一團

- We will be at war soon, my friend. - What good is war now?

- 要開戰了 我的老友 - 現在開戰有什麼用?

We're not ready.

我們還沒準備好

If one Hand can die, why not a second?

死了一個首相 為什麼不能死第二個?

伊利里歐·摩帕提斯

潘託斯總督

This Hand is not the other.

如今的首相不一樣

艾莉亞·史塔克

臨冬城公爵次女

We need time.

我們需要時間

Khal Drogo will not make his move until his son is born.

在兒子誕生前 卓戈卡奧是不會出兵的

You know how these savages are.

你也清楚那些野蠻人是什麼德行

"Delay," you say. "Move fast," I reply.

你叫我拖一拖 我卻要叫你加快行動啊

This is no longer a game for two players.

這已經不再是兩人對弈的遊戲了

It never was.

如果曾經是的話

The first to arrive and the last to leave.

第一個上朝 最後一個離開

I admire your industry.

你的勤勉實在令人欽佩

You do move quietly.

你真是悄無聲息

We all have our qualities.

我們都得有點特才嘛

You look a bit lonely today.

你今天看上去有點寂寞

You should pay a visit to my brothel this evening.

要不晚上去我的窯子耍一趟

First boy is on the house.

今天有新來的童子

I think you're mistaking business with pleasure.

恐怕我對這個沒興趣

Am I?

是嗎?

All those birds that whisper in your ear--

那些天天在你耳邊嘰喳的小小鳥兒

such pretty little things.

他們是多可愛的小東西啊

Trust me,

放心

we accommodate all inclinations.

我可以安排各種娛樂

Oh, I'm sure.

噢 我對此深信不疑

Lord Redwyne likes his boys very young, I hear.

比如雷德溫大人要的孩童就特別小

I'm a purveyor of beauty and discretion--

我是美的傳播者和秘密的守護者

both equally important.

兩者對我同等重要

Though I suppose beauty is a subjective quality, no?

但我確實認為“美”是很主觀的 不是嗎?

Is it true that

謠傳說

Ser Marlon of Tumblestone prefers amputees?

騰石河的瑪龍爵士偏好截肢殘疾人

All desires are valid to a man with a full purse.

只要他出得起錢 又有什麼不可以

And I heard the most awful rumor about a certain lord

我還聽過一個噁心的謠言

with a taste for fresh cadavers.

說某位老爺的最愛是新鮮屍體

Must be enormously difficult to accommodate that inclination.

安排這種娛樂想必很費勁吧

The logistics alone--

跑腿的可憐蟲

to find beautiful corpses before they rot.

得趕在漂亮屍體腐爛前找到他們

Strictly speaking, such a thing

嚴格意義上說

would not be in accordance with the King's laws.

國王的律法禁止提供此類服務

Strictly speaking.

嚴格意思上說

Tell me-- does someone somewhere

告訴我...你的卵蛋是不是還

keep your balls in a little box?

存在某地某人的某個小箱子裡?

I've often wondered.

我對此很好奇

Do you know I have no idea where they are?

你我共事多年

And we had been so close.

你知道我對此一無所知

But enough about me. How have you been

先別說我了

since we last saw each other?

自從上次見面以來 你過得可好?

Since you last saw me or since I last saw you?

自從上次你見到我 還是我見到你?

Now the last time I saw you,

上次我見到你

you were talking to the Hand of the King.

你是在跟首相談話

- Saw me with your own eyes? - Eyes I own.

- 你親眼所見? - 我的眼線所見

Council business.

不過是商談國事

We all have so much to discuss with Ned Stark.

奈德·史塔克新官上任 千頭萬緒

Everyone's well aware of your enduring fondness

你對史塔克夫人的一番深情厚誼

for Lord Stark's wife.

實在是打動人心

If the Lannisters were behind the attempt on the Stark boy's life

假如說是你

and it was discovered that you helped

讓史塔克家得出了

the Starks come to that conclusion...

蘭尼斯特要對他們家孩子下手的結論

To think a simple word to the Queen--

而這要讓王后得知了隻言片語...

one shudders at the thought.

後果真是不堪設想

But you know something? I do believe that I have seen you

你可知道 我最後一次見到你

even more recently than you have seen me.

比你最後一次見到我要近得多

- Have you? - Yes.

- 是嗎? - 當然

Earlier today, I distinctly recall

今天早些時候 我清楚地記得

seeing you talking to Lord Stark in his chambers.

你在史塔克大人房裡跟他密談

Was that you under the bed?

你藏在床下了嗎?

And not long after that

之後不久...

when I saw you escorting a certain

我又見你

foreign dignitary...

陪同一位尊貴的外賓...

Council business?

商談國事?

Of course you would have friends from across the Narrow Sea.

其實你有狹海對岸的朋友不足為怪

You're from there yourself, after all.

你自個兒就是打那邊來的嘛

We're friends, aren't we, Lord Varys?

我們也是好朋友 對不對 瓦里斯大人?

I'd like to think we are.

我可一直這麼以為

So you can imagine my burden,

你可以想象我此刻的心理負擔

wondering if the King might question my friend's sympathies.

在朋友和國王之間左右為難

To stand at a crossroads where turning left means loyalty to a friend,

於私不能出賣朋友

turning right loyalty to the realm--

於公卻又不能對不起國家...

- Oh, please. - To find myself in a position

- 噢 勞駕 - 站在這個十字路口上

where a simple word to the King--

這要讓國王得知了隻言片語...

What are you two conspiring about?

你兩個在勾兌什麼呢?

Well, whatever it is, you'd best hurry up.

算了 不管怎樣 趕緊過來

My brother is coming.

我老哥馬上出席

To a small council meeting?

出席御前會議?

Disturbing news from far away.

遠方傳來了令人不安的消息

Haven't you heard?

你沒聽說嗎?

Off with you. No begging.

快滾 不準乞討

I'm not a beggar. I live here.

我不是乞丐 我住在這裡

D'you want a smack on your ear to help you with your hearing?

要我賞你兩耳刮子才聽得懂?

I want to see my father.

我找我父親

I want to fuck the Queen, for all the good it does me.

我還要搞王后咧

You want your father, boy?

小子 你要你老爹

He's lying on the floor of some tavern,

去酒館找去

getting pissed on by his friends.

他一定是喝醉了被夥計們拿來當尿壺使呢

My father is Hand of the King!

我父親是是御前首相!

I'm not a boy. I'm Arya Stark of Winterfell

我不是小子 我是臨冬城的艾莉亞·史塔克

and if you lay a hand on me, my father

你要是敢碰我

will have both your heads on spikes.

我老爸會把你們兩個的頭砍下來掛槍上

Now are you going to let me by or do I need to smack you

現在你們是讓我過去

on the ear to help with your hearing?

還是要我賞你兩耳刮子才聽得懂?

You know I had half my guard out searching for you?

你知不知道我派出一半的衛士去找你?

You promised me this would stop.

你答應過我不再搗蛋了

They said they were going to kill you.

他們說要殺你

- Who did? - I didn't see them,

- 誰說的? - 我沒看清楚

- but I think one was fat. - Oh, Arya.

- 但我想其中一個是胖子 - 噢 艾莉亞

I'm not lying! They said you found the bastard

我沒說謊!他們說你找到了私生子

and the wolves are fighting the lions and the savage--

還說狼和獅很快就會自相殘殺 還說野蠻人...

something about the savage.

說野蠻人如何如何

- Where did you hear this? - In the dungeons,

- 你在哪裡聽到這些的? - 在地城裡

near the dragon skulls.

巨龍的頭骨旁邊

What were you doing in the dungeons?

你在地城裡做什麼?

Chasing a cat.

抓貓

Pardon, My Lord.

老爺 抱歉打攪

There's a night's watchman here begging a word.

外面有個黑衣弟兄求見

He says it's urgent.

說有要事相告

- Your name, friend? - Yoren, if it please.

- 朋友 你叫什麼名字? - 叫我尤倫就好 大人

This must be your son. He has the look.

這一定是您的公子 長得跟您真像

I'm a girl!

我是女生!

Did Benjen send you?

是班揚派你來的麼?

No one sent me, My Lord.

不 大人

I'm here to find men for the Wall,

我是來尋找把守長城的人手

see if there's any scum in the dungeons

看看地牢裡有沒有合適的人渣

that might be fit for service.

好收羅去充軍

Oh, we'll find recruits for you.

噢 我會為你安排的

Thank you, My Lord.

謝謝您 大人

But that's not why I disturb you now.

但這並非我此刻打擾您的原因

Your brother Benjen, his blood runs black--

您弟弟班揚流著黑衫軍的血

尤倫

守夜人 “浪鴉”

makes him as much my brother as yours.

我和您一樣把他當成兄弟

It's for his sake I rode here so hard

我正是為了他才飛速趕來

I damn near killed my horse.

差點把我的馬給累死了

There are others riding too.

其他人也在往這邊趕

The whole city will know by tomorrow.

到明天全城都會知道

Know what?

知道什麼?

Best said in private, My Lord.

咱們最好私下談 大人

Go on. We'll talk more later.

去吧 我們回頭再把話說完

Jory, take her safely to her room.

喬裡 帶她回房

Come along, My Lady. You heard your father.

小姐 走 你聽見你父親的吩咐了

喬裡·凱索

史塔克家族的侍衛隊長

How many guards does my father have?

我爸爸有多少侍衛?

Here in King's Landing? 50.

在君臨嗎?有五十個

You wouldn't let anyone kill him, would you?

你不會讓別人殺他的 對不對?

No fear on that count, little lady.

不用為這個擔心 小姐

- Well? - It's about your wife, My Lord.

- 怎麼回事? - 大人 您夫人...

She's taken the Imp.

她逮捕了小惡魔

You're far from home, Lady Stark.

您離家可真遠啊 史塔克夫人

To whom do I speak?

請閣下通報姓名

Ser Vardis Egan, knight of the Vale.

在下是谷地的騎士瓦狄斯·伊根爵士

瓦狄斯·伊根

鷹巢城侍衛隊長

Is Lady Arryn expecting your visit?

艾林夫人跟您有約嗎?

There was no time to send word.

我們事先來不及通知

May I ask, My Lady,

容我冒昧多問一句 夫人

why he is with you?

他怎麼會跟你在一起?

That's why there was no time.

正是因為他 我們才來不及通知

- He is my prisoner. - He doesn't look like a prisoner.

- 他是我的俘虜 - 他看起來可不像個俘虜

My sister will decide what he looks like.

他的命運要交給我妹妹決定

Yes, My Lady.

是 夫人

She will at that.

就這樣辦吧

The Eyrie. They say it's impregnable.

鷹巢城 都說它是攻不破的

Give me 10 good men and some climbing spikes--

給我十條好漢 幾雙釘鞋

I'll impregnate the bitch.

我鐵定幹翻這婊子

I like you.

我喜歡你

Lord Stark, your presence has been requested

史塔克大人 御前會議已經召開

in the small council chamber. A meeting has been called.

請您不要缺席

I need to see the King first-- alone.

我得先面見國王 單獨晉見

The King is at the small council meeting, My Lord.

國王陛下正在主持御前會議 大人

He has summoned you.

他召您立刻去開會

- Is it about my wife? - No, My Lord.

- 是關於我夫人嗎? - 不 大人

I believe it concerns Daenerys Targaryen.

似乎是丹妮莉絲·坦格利安的事

The whore is pregnant.

那賤貨懷孕了

- You're speaking of murdering a child. - I warned you

- 你這是謀害幼兒啊 - 這事我早警告過你

this would happen. Back in the North, I warned you,

還在北境的時候我就說過

but you didn't care to hear.

可你不肯聽

Well, hear it now.

那好 你現在給我聽清楚

I want 'em dead, mother and child both.

我要他們死 母子兩個一起

And that fool Viserys as well.

外加那個笨蛋韋賽里斯

Is that plain enough for you?

這樣說夠明白了吧?

I want them both dead.

我要他們死

You will dishonor yourself forever if you do this.

這事毫無榮譽可言 而你將為此遺臭萬年

Honor?!

榮譽!?

I've got Seven Kingdoms to rule!

我要統治諾大的七國!

One King, Seven Kingdoms.

一個國王 七大王國!

Do you think honor keeps them in line?

榮譽可能駕馭天下

Do you think it's honor that's keeping the peace?

維持統一嗎!?

It's fear-- fear and blood.

是恐懼 恐懼和鮮血!

Then we're no better than the Mad King.

那你和瘋王有什麼區別?

Careful, Ned. Careful now.

小心 奈德 小心你的嘴

You want to assassinate a girl

因為八爪蜘蛛的捕風捉影

because the Spider heard a rumor?

你就要暗殺一個小女孩?

No rumor, My Lord. The princess is with child.

並非捕風捉影 大人 公主懷孕的事不會錯的

Based on whose information?

消息來源呢?

Ser Jorah Mormont.

喬拉·莫爾蒙爵士

He is serving as advisor to the Targaryens.

他現下是坦格利安兄妹的親信

Mormont?

莫爾蒙?

You bring us the whispers of a traitor half a world away and call it fact?

一個千里之外的叛徒的話也能當真?

Jorah Mormont's a slaver, not a traitor.

喬拉·莫爾蒙雖然販賣奴隸 卻不是叛徒

Small difference, I know, to an honorable man.

當然 對一個重榮譽的人而言 這兩者沒什麼區別

He broke the law, betrayed his family, fled our land.

他觸犯律法 背叛家族 是戴罪之身

We commit murder on the word of this man?

我們豈能根據他的一面之辭去害人?

And if he's right?

萬一他是對的呢?

If she has a son?

萬一她的確懷了個兒子?

A Targaryen at the head of a Dothraki army...

萬一坦格利安的孽種 帶著多斯拉克大軍殺回來

- What then? - The Narrow Sea still lies between us.

- 你怎麼說? - 狹海依舊隔在中間

I'll fear the Dothraki

等多斯拉克人教會他們的馬

the day they teach their horses to run on water.

在水上走路那一天 我才會擔心

Do nothing?

什麼也別做

That's your wise advice?

這就是你睿智的諫言嗎?

Do nothing till our enemies are on our shores?

乾等敵人登岸了再說?

You're my council. Counsel!

你們是我的重臣 快發表意見!

Speak sense to this honorable fool.

跟這滿腦子榮譽的傻瓜講講道理

I understand your misgivings, My Lord.

大人 憑良心說 我真的能體會您的顧慮

Truly, I do. It is a terrible thing

我們考慮的是件可怕的事

we must consider, a vile thing.

卑鄙的事

Yet we who presume to rule must sometimes

可我們這些冒昧為政的人

do vile things for the good of the realm.

凡事必須以全國百姓福祉為優先考量

Should the gods grant Daenerys a son,

若是天上諸神給丹妮莉絲一個兒子

the realm will bleed.

王國就難免血光之災

I bear this girl no ill will,

我對這個女孩沒有惡感

but should the Dothraki invade,

但若多斯拉克人大舉入侵

how many innocents will die?

會有多少無辜百姓死於非命?

派席爾

大學士

How many towns will burn?

多少城鎮被付之一炬?

Is it not wiser, kinder even,

倘若死了她一個

that she should die now

能拯救萬千生靈

so that tens of thousands might live?

會不會是比較明智 甚或比較仁慈的作法呢?

We should have had them both killed years ago.

他們兄妹早就該殺

When you find yourself in bed with an ugly woman,

若你發現跟自己上床的原來是個醜女

best close your eyes, get it over with.

最好閉上眼睛 趕緊辦事

Cut her throat. Be done with it.

割了她喉嚨 翻過這一頁

I followed you into war--

這輩子我兩次追隨你上戰場

twice,

出生入死

without doubts,

沒有二話

without second thoughts.

沒有猶豫

But I will not follow you now.

但這次不行

The Robert I grew up with

跟我一起長大的勞勃

didn't tremble at the shadow of an unborn child.

決不會在一個未出生的孩子的影子下顫抖

She dies.

她必須死

I will have no part in it.

我決不當謀殺共犯

You're the King's Hand, Lord Stark.

史塔克大人 你是御前首相

You'll do as I command or I'll find me a hand who will.

你要麼照我說的去做 不然我就另請高明

And good luck to him.

那我祝他好運

I thought you were a better man.

我以為你不是這種人

Out. Out, damn you.

給我滾!你這該死的傢伙

I'm done with you.

我受夠你了

Go, run back to Winterfell!

滾 滾回臨冬城去

I'll have your head on a spike!

否則我一定把你的頭砍下來掛在槍上

I'll put it there myself, you fool!

我還要親自動手 蠢貨!

You think you're too good for this? Too proud and honorable?

你以為你了不起 天下只有你知道愛惜榮譽!

This is a war!

這是戰爭懂不懂!

I'll go ahead with my daughters.

我要帶女兒們提前動身

Get them ready. Do it yourself.

去讓她們做好準備 你親自去

- Don't ask anyone for help. - Right away, My Lord.

- 不要找人幫忙 - 是 老爺

Lord Baelish is here for you.

貝里席大人求見

His Grace went on about you at some length

今早上你走之後

after you took your leave.

陛下接著罵了一通

The word "treason" was mentioned.

話中可是出現了“叛國”字眼喲

What can I do for you?

你究竟來幹什麼?

When do you return to Winterfell?

您打算何時回臨冬城?

Why? What do you care?

怎麼?這與你何干?

If you're still here come nightfall,

傍晚時您若還留在城裡

I'll take you to see the last person Jon Arryn

我便帶您去見瓊恩·艾林病倒前

spoke with before falling ill.

探訪過的最後一人

If that sort of thing still interests you.

如果您對此還感興趣的話

I don't have the time.

我沒時間了

It won't take more than an hour. But as you please.

隨您的便 花不了一小時的

Round up all the men we have

集合所有衛士

and station them outside the girls' chambers.

在我女兒房外嚴密設防

- Who are your best two swords? - Heward and Wyl.

- 你手頭最厲害的是誰? - 韋爾跟海華

Find them and meet me at the stables.

叫他們在馬廄等我

You bring him here without permission?

你未經許可就把他帶來這裡

You pollute my home with his presence?

讓他玷汙我的門楣

萊莎·徒利

凱特琳·徒利之妹 瓊恩·艾林之妻

Your aunt has done a bad thing, Robin,

羅賓 你姨媽幹了件壞事

a very bad thing.

很壞的事

You remember her, don't you?

你還記得她 對嗎?

Isn't he beautiful?

他漂不漂亮?

And strong too. Jon knew it.

他也很強壯 瓊恩很清楚

His last words were "the seed is strong."

他的遺言就是“種性強韌”

He wanted everyone to know

他要大家都知道

what a good, strong boy his son would grow up to be.

他兒子長大之後會變成個強壯的男子漢

Look at him, the Lord of all the Vale.

你看 他現在是谷地之主

Lysa,

萊莎

you wrote me about the Lannisters,

是你寫信說起蘭尼斯特的事

- warning me-- - To stay away from them!

- 警告我... - 警告你離他們遠點!

Not to bring one here!

不是叫你抓一個過來!

Mommy?

媽咪?

- Is that the bad man? - It is.

- 他是壞人嗎? - 他是

羅賓·艾林

瓊恩·艾林之子

He's little.

他好小一點喔

He's Tyrion the imp of house Lannister.

他是蘭尼斯特家的小惡魔提利昂

He killed your father.

謀害你父親的就是他

He murdered the Hand of the King!

他害死了國王的首相!

Oh, did I kill him too?

哦 原來他也是我殺的?

I've been a very busy man.

我還挺忙的

You will watch your tongue!

管緊你那張碎嘴!

These men are knights of the Vale.

這些都是谷地的騎士

Every one of them loved Jon Arryn.

個個對瓊恩·艾林敬愛有加

Every one of them would die for me.

個個都願意為我犧牲性命

If any harm comes to me,

我要有什麼不測

my brother Jaime will see that they do.

我老哥詹姆絕對很樂意料理他們

You can't hurt us.

你不能對我們怎樣!

No one can hurt us here. Tell him, mommy!

沒有人敢在這裡亂來!媽咪 你告訴他!

- Tell him! - Shh shh shh, my sweet boy.

- 你快告訴他! - 噓 噓 噓 小寶貝

He's just trying to frighten us.

他只是虛張聲勢

Lannisters are all liars.

蘭尼斯特家的人通通是騙子

No one will hurt my baby.

誰也別想欺負我的小親親

Mommy...

媽咪...

I want to see the bad man fly.

我想看壞人飛

Perhaps you will, my little love.

或許可以哦 小親親

This man is my prisoner.

他是我的犯人

I will not have him harmed.

請不要傷害他!

Ser Vardis,

瓦狄斯爵士

my sister's guest is weary.

我姐姐的客人累了

Take him down below so he can rest.

帶他去“下面”休息休息

Introduce him to Mord.

把他交給莫德

You go sleep, dwarf man.

睡吧 小矮人

Sleep good, little dwarf man!

睡個好覺 小矮人兒!

Lord Stark's lucky he still has a head.

史塔克公爵能保住腦袋真是萬幸

Robert will rant for a few days, but he won't do anything.

勞勃會發幾天火 但什麼也不會做

He adores the man.

他們是過命的交情

You're jealous.

你很嫉妒嘛

Are you sure this won't hurt?

這安全嗎 你確定?

Only if I slip.

除非我失手

And you'd prefer me like this?

你喜歡我這個樣子?

If you want hairless, maybe you should find a little boy.

如果你喜歡沒毛的 幹嘛不找個小男孩

I want you.

我要的是你

藍禮·拜拉席恩

風息堡公爵 國王幼弟

My brother thinks that anyone who hasn't been to war isn't a man.

在我老哥眼中 沒上過戰場的都不算男人

He treats me as if I'm a spoiled child.

他始終把我當成被寵壞的孩子

Oh, and you're not?

噢 你不這樣看嗎?

Loras Tyrell, the knight of the flowers?

洛拉斯·提利爾 風光的百花騎士

How many wars have you fought in?

你打過多少仗了?

Oh, and how much did your father spend on that armor of yours?

你那套鎧甲花了你爹多少錢?

Hold still.

別動

All I ever hear from Robert and Stannis is how I'm not tough enough,

勞勃和史坦尼斯只會嘮叨我如何軟弱

how I squirm at the sight of blood--

如何見了血就怕

you did vomit when that boy's eye was knocked out in the melee.

團隊比武中那小子的眼睛被打掉時 你確實吐了

His eye was dangling out of the damn socket!

天哪!他眼睛就在眼眶外頭晃盪!

He shouldn't have entered the melee if he didn't know how to fight.

沒功夫就別上場唄

Easy for you to say.

你說得輕巧

Not everyone is such a gifted swordsman.

並非每個人都跟你一樣是天才

It's not a gift. No one gave it to me.

我不是天才 沒有誰天生會使劍

I'm good because I work at it--

我厲害是出於勤奮

every day of my life since I could hold a stick.

自能握木棍起 我天天練習

I could work at fighting all day, every day,

我也練過啊 我覺得就算我沒日沒夜地練

and still never be as good as you.

也不可能趕上你

Yes well, I guess we'll never know.

是嗎 說不定你能行呢

- Everywhere? - Everywhere.

- 全剃光? - 全剃光

So how did it end up?

會議的最終結果是?

The Targaryen girl will die?

坦格利安女孩必須死?

It needs to be done, unpleasant as it is.

是的 雖然這令人嫌惡

Robert's rather tasteless about it.

勞勃在這事上寸步不讓

Every time he talks about killing her,

每當談及這個女孩

I swear the table rises six inches.

我敢說桌子都被他的怒氣掀起了六寸

It's a shame he can't muster the same enthusiasm for his wife.

可惜他對自己老婆沒這麼大熱情

He does have a deep, abiding lust for her money.

他對她的錢可是熱衷不已

You have to give it to the Lannisters--

這幫蘭尼斯特真是讓人不服不行

they may be the most pompous, ponderous cunts

一方面他們傲慢乏味的程度無人可比

the gods ever suffered to walk the world,

恐怕連諸神都難以忍受

but they do have outrageous amounts of money.

另一方面又的確富可敵國

I have an outrageous amount of money.

我們家也很富裕

Not as much as the Lannisters.

不及蘭尼斯特

But a lot more than you.

但比你有錢啊

Robert's threatening to take me hunting with him.

勞勃又叫囂說要帶我去打獵

Last time we were out there for two weeks.

上次一去就是兩星期

Tramping through the trees in the rain, day after day,

每天都淋著雨 在森林裡跋涉

all so he can stick his spear into something's flesh.

就為了陪他玩叉肉遊戲

Oh. But Robert loves his killing.

噢 勞勃就知道殺殺殺

And he's the King.

反正他是國王他說了算

- How did that ever happen? - Because he loves his killing.

- 他怎會當上國王呢? - 別人打不過他唄

And he used to be good at it.

他從小就是萬人敵

Do you know who should be king?

你知道誰才該稱王嗎?

- Be serious. - I am.

- 別開玩笑 - 我沒開玩笑

My father could be your bank.

我父親可以做你的後盾

I've never fought in a war before, but I'd fight for you.

我沒真正上過戰場 但我願意為你而戰

I'm fourth in line.

我在繼承順位上排老四

And where was Robert in the line of royal succession?

勞勃當初在繼承順位上排老幾?

Joffrey is a monster.

喬佛裡是個怪物

- Tommen is eight. - Stannis?

- 託曼才八歲 - 史坦尼斯?

Stannis has the personality of a lobster.

史坦尼斯比龍蝦更無趣

He's still my older brother.

可他畢竟是我哥

- What are you doing?! - Look at it.

- 你幹什麼?! - 看 看哪

You cut me.

你割傷了我

It's just blood. We've all got it in us.

一點血而已 我們體內有很多

Sometimes a little spills.

生活中免不了見點血

If you become King, you're going to see a lot of this.

你要當國王就得見很多很多血

You need to get used to it.

你必須習慣它

Go on. Look.

來 看哪

People love you.

大家愛戴你

They love to serve you because you're kind to them.

願意為你服務 因為你仁慈慷慨

They want to be near you.

每個人都想接近你

You're willing to do what needs to be done,

你厭惡殺戮

but you don't gloat over it.

但你懂得去做必須做的事

You don't love killing.

且不為此沾沾自喜

Where is it written that power

有本書上說

is the sole province of the worst?

權力是萬惡之源

That thrones are only made

王位是給那些

for the hated and the feared?

遭人憎恨 讓人恐懼的人坐的

You would be a wonderful King.

但你不一樣 你會成為絕代明君

I'm sorry your marriage to Ned Stark didn't work out.

很遺憾你與奈德·史塔克的婚姻如此短命

You seemed so good together.

你們看上去挺般配的

I'm glad I could do something to make you happy.

我總算做了件讓你稱心如意的事

Without a Hand, everything will fall to pieces.

國家沒有首相 很快就會亂套

I suppose this is where you tell me

我猜你是來勸我把職位

to give the job to your brother Jaime.

交給你弟弟詹姆罷

No.

瑟曦·蘭尼斯特

王后

He's not serious enough.

他辦事太兒戲了

I'll say this for Ned Stark:

如果說奈德·史塔克有什麼好處

He's serious enough.

就是他辦事決不兒戲

Was it really worth it? Losing him this way?

這樣趕走他?值得嗎?

I don't know.

我不知道

But I do know this:

我只知道

If the Targaryen girl convinces her horselord husband to invade

如果坦格利安女孩能說服她那馬王丈夫出兵

and the Dothraki horde crosses the Narrow Sea...

如果多斯拉克人渡過狹海...

We won't be able to stop them.

我們將難以抵禦

The Dothraki don't sail. Every child knows that.

孩童皆知多斯拉克人不懂航海

They don't have discipline. They don't have armor.

他們沒有紀律 沒有盔甲

They don't have siege weapons.

也沒有攻城器械

It's a neat little trick you do:

你是你父親的傳聲筒

You move your lips and your father's voice comes out.

這些都是他的看法

Is my father wrong?

我父親說錯了嗎?

Let's say Viserys Targaryen lands

假設韋賽里斯·坦格利安

with 40,000 Dothraki screamers at his back.

帶著四萬多斯拉克哮吼武士登陸

We hole up in our castles--

我們只能退守城堡

a wise move-- only a fool

因為這是明智之舉

would meet the Dothraki in an open field.

蠢貨才會跟多斯拉克人在野外交戰

They leave us in our castles.

他們攻不下我們的城堡

They go from town to town, looting and burning,

但可以洗劫焚燒我們的村鎮

killing every man who can't hide behind a stone wall,

殺死所有無法躲進石牆背後的人

stealing all our crops and livestock,

我們的糧食和牲畜被搶光了

enslaving all our women and children.

女人和孩子成為奴隸

How long do the people of the Seven Kingdoms stand behind

試問七大王國的子民會支持

their absentee King, their cowardly King

躲在高牆後面

hiding behind high walls?

對他們不聞不問的懦夫國王嗎?

When do the people decide that Viserys Targaryen

他們用不了多久就會認定

is the rightful monarch after all?

韋賽里斯·坦格利安才是真正的國王!

We still outnumber them.

可我們擁有數量優勢

Which is the bigger number: Five or one?

告訴我 五和一 哪個大?

Five.

當然是五

Five...

五...

One.

和一

One army-- a real army

一支團結一心的軍隊

united behind one leader with one purpose.

為一個共同的目標奮戰

Our purpose died with the Mad King.

而我們的目標卻隨著瘋王之死不復存在了

Now we've got as many armies

現在我們不過是

as there are men with gold in their purse.

由一群同床異夢的傢伙組成的烏合之眾

And everybody wants something different.

每個人都打著自己的算盤

Your father wants to own the world.

你老爸想操控全世界

Ned Stark wants to run away and bury his head in the snow.

奈德·史塔克想逃回家 埋進雪地裡不聞世事

What do you want?

那你想要什麼?

We haven't had a real fight in nine years.

王國九年沒打仗了

Back-stabbing doesn't prepare you for a fight.

相互背後捅刀子算不上真的打仗

And that's all the realm is now:

這個齷齪的國家

Back-stabbing and scheming

這個屬於小人 陰謀家

and arse-licking and money-grubbing.

財迷和馬屁精的國家

Sometimes I don't know what holds it together.

有時候我很驚訝它還沒有四分五裂

Our marriage.

那是因為我們的婚姻

Ah, so here we sit

啊 我們就這樣

17 years later,

為王國安泰

holding it all together.

熬了十七年

Don't you get tired?

你不覺得累嗎?

Every day.

我每天都累

How long can hate hold a thing together?

在仇恨煎熬中度過

Well, 17 years is quite a long time.

一晃整整十七年

Yes, it is.

的確如此

Yes, it is.

的確如此

What was she like?

她什麼模樣?

You've never asked about her, not once.

你沒問過她的情況 從沒有

Why not?

為什麼現在要問?

At first, just saying her name even in private

一開始 我覺得哪怕只提到她的名字

felt like I was breathing life back into her.

哪怕是悄悄地提 就又喚回了她

I thought if I didn't talk about her,

我以為只要不提她

she'd just fade away for you.

終究能將她從你心底抹去

When I realized that wasn't going to happen,

當這一點願望落空之後

I refused to ask out of spite.

我是出於憤恨而不願追問

I didn't want to give you the satisfaction

我不願成全你

of thinking I cared enough to ask.

不願讓你知道我對你有一絲一毫的關心

And eventually it became clear that my spite didn't mean anything to you.

到最後連我的憤恨也與你無關了

As far as I could tell, you actually enjoyed it.

我發現你甚至還享受著我恨你這件事

So why now?

那你為什麼現在要問?

What harm could Lyanna Stark's ghost do to either of us

因為萊安娜·史塔克的幽靈對我們造成的傷害

that we haven't done to each other a hundred times over?

怎可能比我們之前上百次互相傷害的更深?

You want to know the horrible truth?

你想知道醜陋的真相嗎?

I can't even remember what she looked like.

真相是我連她長什麼樣都不記得了

I only know she was the one thing I ever wanted...

我只知道她是我這輩子深愛的女人...

Someone took her away from me,

卻被人從我身邊搶走

and Seven Kingdoms couldn't fill the hole she left behind.

七大王國加在一起也無法填滿我心中的空洞

I felt something for you once, you know?

知道嗎 我對你有過感情

I know.

我知道

Even after we lost our first boy.

即便失去第一個孩子以後

For quite a while, actually.

我仍然傾心於你 很長時間

Was it ever possible for us?

我們之間就真的沒可能?

Was there ever a time, ever a moment?

你就沒有一瞬間 一剎那對我有過感覺?

No.

沒有

Does that make you feel better or worse?

你不想說點什麼?

It doesn't make me feel anything.

我無話可說

She looks like him, don't she, My Lord?

大人 她跟他真像 不是嗎?

She has his nose, his black hair.

她有他的鼻子 他的黑髮

Aye.

的確

Tell him when you see him, My Lord.

大人 您見到他的時候...

If it please you, tell him how beautiful she is.

請您告訴他 她有多漂亮

I will.

我會的

And tell him I've been with no one else.

請告訴他我沒跟過其他人

I swear it, My Lord, by the old gods and new.

大人 我以新舊諸神之名起誓

I don't want no jewels or nothing,

我不要金銀珠寶

just him.

只要他的人

The King was always good to me.

國王對我一直很好

When Jon Arryn came to visit you,

瓊恩·艾林來找你

what did he want?

所為何事?

He wasn't that sort of man, My Lord.

他不是來尋歡作樂的 大人

He just wanted to know if the child was happy,

他只是來看看孩子是否過得好

healthy.

是否健康

He looks healthy enough to me.

她看來很健康

The girl shall want for nothing.

將來我們會關照她的

梅玵

妓女

Brothels make a much better investment than ships,

我發現買妓院比買船

I've found.

來得穩當

Whores rarely sink.

因為妓女不會沉哪

What do you know of King Robert's bastards?

你對勞勃國王的私生子女所知多少?

Well, he has more than you, for a start.

這個嘛 從簡單的說起 他生得比你多

- How many - Does it matter?

- 多多少 - 有關係嗎?

If you fuck enough women, some of them will give you presents.

只要睡過的女人夠多 總有人會送你大禮

And Jon Arryn tracked them all down. Why?

瓊恩·艾林把他們都找出來了 這又是為什麼?

He was the King's Hand. Perhaps Robert wanted them looked after.

他是御前首相 想必勞勃要他代為照顧

He was overcome with fatherly love.

國王是被父愛的光環籠罩了

Come.

走吧

- Jory! - My Lord.

- 喬裡! - 大人

Such a small pack of wolves.

小小一群狼

Stay back, Ser. This is the Hand of the King.

休得無禮 爵士 這可是國王的首相

Was the Hand of the King.

國王的前任首相

Now I'm not sure what he is--

現在嘛 不知他算老幾

lord of somewhere very far away.

好象是某個偏遠地方的領主

What's the meaning of this, Lannister?

蘭尼斯特 你這是什麼意思?

Get back inside where it's safe.

為你安全著想 趕緊躲進去

I'm looking for my brother.

我在找我老弟

You remember my brother, don't you, Lord Stark?

史塔克大人 您還記得我弟弟吧?

Blond hair, sharp tongue, short man.

金頭髮 舌頭利 個子矮

I remember him well.

我記得非常清楚

詹姆·蘭尼斯特

御林鐵衛隊長 王后的孿生弟弟 “弒君者”

It seems he had some trouble on the road.

他似乎在路上碰到點麻煩

You wouldn't know what happened to him, would you?

您該不會正巧知道是怎麼回事吧?

He was taken at my command

他是在我的命令下遭到逮捕

to answer for his crimes.

以為其罪行負責

My lords!

兩位大人!

I'll bring the city watch.

我這就去找都城守備隊

Come, Stark.

拔劍罷 史塔克

I'd rather you die sword in hand.

我寧願你死的時候手裡拿著武器

- If you threaten My Lord again-- - Threaten?

- 你敢再威脅我家老爺... - 威脅?

As in, "I'm going to open your lord

“我打算把你家老爺從腦袋到卵蛋劈成兩半”

from balls to brains and see what Starks are made of"?

“看看史塔克到底是什麼做的”

You kill me,

殺了我

your brother's a dead man.

你弟弟也性命難保

You're right.

說得對

Take him alive. Kill his men.

不許傷他...把他手下給我全宰了!

My brother, Lord Stark--

我弟弟 史塔克大人...

we want him back.

我們要你放人


分享到:


相關文章: