看美劇學口語:That's your car pool.他們來了。car pool拼車

口語學習:

1.That's your car pool.

他們來等你了。

car pool 拼車

2.Can you tell them I'll be right there?

替我告訴他們我馬上就來。

3.Honey, just give me a second to let the office wear off.

親愛的,稍等會兒,讓我把工作服脫了。

4.Alright, I'm in.好的,我來了。

5.Wow, that smell really soaked through, huh?

哇,那味道好衝。

6.That is the nature of baby throw-up.

寶寶吐奶就是這樣。

7.It's just that guys sometimes like it when their women put a little effort into things.

只是男人有時候喜歡女人稍微打扮一下。



Tom: Honey, I'm going home late tonight. Peterson wants to take a bunch of us out for drinks.

親愛的,我晚上會晚點回來,彼德森要帶我們幾個出去喝幾杯。

Lynette: Oh, that's fine. I wanted to talk to you about something.

好的,我想跟你說點事。

Tom: What?

什麼事?

Lynette: That's your car pool. You've gotta go, never mind.

他們來等你了。你走吧,沒關係。

car pool

v. &n. 合夥用車;拼車;(公司機構等的)車隊;

The city government wants citizens to organize car pools for transportation.
該市政府希望市民拼車出行。(n.)

  • A lot of people who worked in the same company also preferred to carpool to work and take turns driving instead of driving their own car to work everyday.(v.)
    在公司上班的白領雖然都有車子,但是幾個住的近的同事都會選擇輪流開車,一起拼車上班。
  • 在美國由於汽車高度發達,大多數人自己開車上下班導致嚴重浪費,
  • 為了提倡環保減少燃料的浪費,公路上設有專用拼車道:
  • CAR POOL LANE

    地面是個菱形標誌

    看美劇學口語:That's your car pool.他們來了。car pool拼車

    CAR POOL ONLY


    4條道的高速公路在高峰期,3條普通道堵的死死的,而只有最左邊的CAR POOL暢通無阻

    拼車上下班的人叫做CAR POOLER——拼車一族


    Tom: Lynette, what is it?

    勒奈特,什麼事?

    Lynette: It's nothing.

    沒什麼

    Tom: Okay.

    好吧

    Lynette: It's just-

    只是

    Lynette: We haven't had sex in ten days. And the longest we've ever gone before is nine.

    我們有十天沒做愛了。上次最長紀錄是九天。

    Tom: Are you sure? (glances at the door) Didn't we do it last Thursday?

    你確定嗎,我們上週四不是做過?

    Lynette: We started to but then *huh* you fell asleep.

    我們剛要開始,你就睡著了。

    Tom: Is this why you're so worried? Because we can do it tonight if you want to.

    這就是你焦慮的原因?要是你想,今晚就可以做。

    Lynette: Whatever.隨便啦。

    Tom: No. I've got ten days pent up in me. We are doing it tonight. You've got nothing to worry about.

    不不,我都壓抑了10天了。我們今晚就做別擔心了。

    Tom: Oh, crap. You know what, I forgot my briefcase. Can you tell them I'll be right there?

    糟糕,你瞧,我忘拿公文包了。替我告訴他們我馬上就來。

    Lynette: Sure.好的。

    Annabel: Hi, Lynette, so is Tom nearly ready?

    勒奈特,湯姆準備好了嗎?

    Lynette: Yeah, he's just getting his briefcase.

    是的,他去拿公文包了。

    Annabel: Oh, sorry. 抱歉

    Lynette:It's ok. 沒關係。

    Tom: Bye.

    Lynette: Bye.

    Annabel: Bye.

    Lynette: Okay, you boys, it's seven o'clock. It's time for bed.Excuse me, let's go.

    孩子們,7點了。該睡了。走吧。

    Parker: Why do we have to be in bed so early.

    為什麼要那麼早就睡?

    Lynette: I told you, honey, daddy and I have a special meeting tonight.Go on.

    我告訴過你們,爸爸和我晚上有個特殊的約會。快去。

    The boys: Ew!

    Lynette: (blows them a kiss) I love you.

    Tom: (Surprised) Woah!

    Tom: Hi.

    Lynette: Hi. (She's kissing him all over.)

    Tom: Wow. Okay, this is the tenth day. Honey, just give me a second to let the office wear off.

    好吧,第十天了。親愛的,稍等會兒,讓我把工作服脫了。

    Tom: Alright, I'm in.好的,我來了。

    Lynette: What are you thinking?

    你在想什麼?

    Tom: I was just wondering what that smell was.

    我在想那是什麼味道。

    Lynette: Oh. Oh, it's probably baby drool.

    可能是寶寶的口水。

    Lynette: There, now you have easier access.

    行了,這下好了。

    Tom: Incoming.

    來了。

    Lynette: What?

    怎麼啦?

    Tom: Wow, that smell really soaked through, huh?

    哇,那味道好衝。

    soak vi.浸泡;滲透;滲入;

    Lynette: Yes. It soaked through a little.

    That is the nature of baby throw-up.Do you want me to wear a hazmat suit or are you going to be okay?

    是的,是有點衝。嬰兒吐奶就是這樣。難不成你要我穿防化服,還是你將就一下?

    hazmat suit n.防化服

    Tom: No no no. I just like it when you're all clean and you wear sexy clothes.

    我只是喜歡你穿著乾乾淨淨的性感的衣服。

    Lynette: (laughs) I don't own anything clean (hits him with his tie) or sexy (and again). Everything is either covered in baby spit (and again) or chunks of crayon. (and again)

    我可沒什麼乾淨性感 的衣服,每件衣服上不是有嬰兒的口水,就是蠟筆印。

    Tom: Okay okay okay. I'm sorry.

    好啦好啦,對不起。

    Lynette: You make me feel like I just got off the shrimp boat, for god's sake.

    天啊,你讓我覺得自己好像從捕蝦船上剛下來似的。

    Tom: Honey, I said I'm sorry.

    It's just that guys sometimes like it when their women put a little effort into things.

    寶貝,我說了對不起了。只是男人有時候喜歡女人稍微打扮一下。

    Tom: Okay. Um. Can we just go back to the kissing thing? Please can we try that?

    要不我們還是接著親吻吧?試試看?

    Lynette: Fine.好吧。

    Lynette: Okay, off!算了

    Preston (offscreen): The baby's up.

    寶寶醒了。

    Parker (offscreen): MOM! MOM!


    分享到:


    相關文章: