《哈利·波特》女神艾瑪·沃特森的包包裡都有啥?


Vogue雜誌請Emma Watson 展示隨身攜帶之物,讓我們一起來看看女神的包裡都裝了些什麼。

I'm Emma Watson and this is my bag.

我是艾瑪·沃特森,今天給大家看看我的包。

My friends call me "the bag lady".

我朋友都說我是"亂包女士"。

And the reason for this is that I don't really pack light.

大概是因為我包裡總裝好多東西。

So I guess we'll begin.

我們開始吧。

I'm always freezing cold, always, so I'm always carrying a scarf.

我很怕冷,所以每天都得帶著圍巾。

I have two phones.

我有兩個手機。

I have one my work phone and I have a personal phone.

一個是工作手機,還有個私人手機。

Both of them are usually dead.

但兩個都經常處於沒電狀態。

This is a strategy of mine.

這是我的策略。

It's kind of how I deal with how stressful life can be.

用來躲避高壓生活方式。

It does drive people around me a bit mad, but I'm doing my best.

我周圍的人因為這個挺崩潰的,但我盡力了。

Hair scrunchie! The endless debate.

頭繩!一個頗具爭議的東西。

Cool, not cool. Horrible, not horrible.

酷還是不酷。是不是時尚恐怖單品。

This one is leather, does that make it any cooler?

我這個是皮的,會不會稍微酷一點?

I don't know. . .

誰知道呢……

Hair scrunchie. . .

頭繩……

Okay, what else.

看看還有啥。

Pop Rocks.

跳跳糖。

Tampon.

衛生棉條。

My mom bought me this bag, it's filthy now.

這個包是我媽給我買的,都被我用髒了。

It's traveling around the world with me, it's got my vitamins in it, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, kind of thing, the basics.

我帶著它滿世界飛,用來裝維生素片,維生素C,維生素D,類似這些基礎保健品。

My book club is reading Beloved right now by Toni Morrison,she won the Nobel Prize for literature.

我的書友會最近在讀《寵兒》,是託妮·莫里森寫的,她是諾貝爾文學獎得主。

Pretty freaking cool.

超厲害。

I've being doing this for the last year, it's called the 5-minute journal.

我最近一年一直在寫這個,五分鐘日誌。

You get to write three things you're grateful for, you get to write a daily affirmation.

寫下三件令你感恩的小事,日常自勉。

And at the end of the day you get to write three amazing things that happened, and you get to know about how you could make it better.

一天結束時,可以寫寫今天三個美好瞬間,然後從中悟出如何將生活變得更美好。

Thank-you cards.

感謝卡。

So I'm 29 and I still carry somthing that looks like this.

我29歲了,但還隨身帶這種可可愛愛的東西。

It's a hot water bottle.

這是個熱水袋。

My favorite thing to do when I get on an airplane is to ask if they will fill this up for me.

我最喜歡上飛機時請乘務員幫我把它灌滿。

Hot water bottle, they are the best.

熱水袋什麼的最好用了。

This I don't always carry around in my bag but it's funny.

這個我並不是一直帶在身邊 ,但是真的很好玩。

Deodorant. Essential.

除臭劑,真正的必需品。

It smells good, it doesn't have loads of nasty crap in it.

這個很好聞,沒有任何有害成分。

The packaging is recycled, it's all vegan, it's all made in Britain.

包裝也是循環利用的,素食原料,英國製造。

Nutella.

能多益。

Glass straw, better than a metal straw, right?

玻璃吸管,總比金屬的強吧?

I mean I don't know if it's gonna break at some point but it hasn't yet.

我也不知道它會不會突然碎掉,至少現在沒有。

Make-up bag.

化妝包。

Make-up remover pads, that you throw in the washing machine and then you don't have to throw so much stuff away.

卸妝棉,可以放進洗衣機裡清洗的,避免用完就扔太浪費。

These are my keys.

我的鑰匙。

Rose water spray.

玫瑰保溼噴霧。

Did I make that look enjoyable?

我剛看著很享受嗎?

I don't know, maybe I need to do that again.

可能不把,我再來一次。

Anyway MV rose hydrating mist, love this brand.

反正這個是MV家的玫瑰保溼噴霧,超愛這個牌子。

Sunglasses.

墨鏡。

It gets a little filthy, that's why you need sunglass case, which I don't use, that's pretty really scratched.

這個有點髒了,所以說還是要有眼鏡盒,但我不怎麼用,估計鏡片上好多劃痕。

Not terrible.

也不賴。

I have a muscle rub that says "Quit your bitching".

包裡還有個肌肉鎮痛膏,寫著"別抱怨了"。

That's fair.

成吧。

Tooth mousse, it's meant to protect the enamel on your teenth.

護牙素,用來保護牙釉質的。

Tooth mousse.

護牙素。

Sunscreen, yes, very important, especially if you live in LA or . . . wherever.

防曬霜,太重要了,特別是住在洛杉磯或者陽光強的地方。

Actually even if you live in UK.

其實住英國也需要這個。

Sunscreen, let's do this thing,

一起來防曬吧。

Nail polish.

指甲油。

That's. . . that's it!

就這些啦!

This is why they call me "the bag lady".

這就是為何朋友們都叫我"亂包女士"。

House keys, scrunchie, tooth mousse.

鑰匙,頭繩,護牙素。


分享到:


相關文章: