![“不客氣”有5種地道說法,為什麼我只知道“You're welcome”!](http://p2.ttnews.xyz/loading.gif)
“不客氣”有幾種表達?
1 You’re welcome. (通用,普遍)
A: Than you so much, Brian, for taking notes for me in last week’s biology class.
謝謝你上週生物課替我記筆記。
B: You’re welcome. 不客氣
2. It’s my pleasure. (my pleasure) (通用,普遍)
A. Thanks for fixing my laptop.
謝謝幫我修電腦
B. Oh, it’s my pleasure. 不客氣
3. No worries. (1. 不用謝 2. 沒事,別在意)(英國、澳洲 )
A. Thanks for standing up for me in front of the class. I really appreciate it.
謝謝你在班上站出來替我說話,太感激了。
B.No worries. You’ve done the same for me.
別客氣,換做你你也會這樣做的。
A. I apologize for calling you a liar yesterday.
不好意思,我昨天說你是個騙子。
B.No worries. 別在意。
4. No problem.(1. 沒問題 2. 不用謝 3. 沒關係)(北美)
Thanks for helping me with my essay.
謝謝你幫我寫論文。
No problem. 小意思。
Sorry that I knocked over your coffee just now. I’ll clean your table right
away.
不好意思剛才打翻了你的咖啡,我這就給你把桌子擦乾淨。
No problem. I can do it myself.
沒事。我自己來就行。
5. Anytime. (瀟灑大度的感覺)
A.Thanks for the lift home.
謝謝你捎我回家。
B.Anytime. 隨時開口就行。
閱讀更多 快來一起學英語 的文章