《馬男波傑克》(BoJack Horseman)是一部搞笑的成人動畫片,但除了劇情搞笑之外,很多看過該片的朋友都說或多或少從中看到了自己的影子。以下是網友在該片裡截到的畫面。
In this world, you can either do things the easy way or the right way.
在這個世界,辦事情一旦偷懶就辦不好。
how you can expect anyone else to love you when you so clearly hate yourself.
你自己都不喜歡自己又怎能希望別人去愛你呢。
-Oh, face it. You're afraid of commitment
-I'm not afraid of commitment.
-It's the following through on that commitment that I take issue with.
-承認吧 你怕作出承諾。
-我不是怕下承諾,我只是怕作出承諾後的事情。
You have to tell yourself every day:
“I can change and I'll change.”
你必須每天告訴自己:“我能改變,我會改變。”
So yesterday, you let yourself fall in love a little bit, and you got your heart broken.
Serves you right for having feelings.
昨天你讓自己墜入愛河,可是心碎而歸。這就是讓自己有感情的後果。
Starting now, you are a hard, heartless career gal.
Go to work, be awesome at it, and don't waste time on foolish flights of fancy.
從現在開始,你就是一個鐵石心腸的工作狂。
努力工作,做得精彩,不要把時間浪費在花裡胡哨不切實際的東西上。
If you're lucky enough to find someone you can halfway tolerate, sink your nails in and don't let go, no matter what.
如果有幸遇到能湊合忍得了的人,就用盡全力抓緊,無論如何都不要放手。
We get to decide what our story is.
Nobody else gets to tell you what your story is.
我們的故事由我們自己決定。輪不到別人對你故事的指手畫腳。
If you really wanted the simple life, you'd have a simple life.
如果你真得想過簡單的生活,肯定會有簡單的生活。
It seems like life's too short to hold grudges.
人生苦短,何必留仇。
(轉發)
閱讀更多 英語快樂嗑English 的文章