「英語夜讀」Tonight I Can Write(內附音頻)

英語夜讀:

Tonight I Can Write

今夜我可以寫

Pablo Neruda

巴勃羅·聶魯達

「英語夜讀」Tonight I Can Write(內附音頻)

Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

今夜我可以寫下最哀傷的詩句。

Write, for example, 'the night is starry and the stars are blue and shiver in the distance'.

寫,譬如,'夜鑲滿群星, 而星星遙遠地發出藍光並且顫抖'。

The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.

夜風在天空中迴旋並低唱。

Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

今夜我可以寫下最哀傷的詩句。

I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

我愛她,而且有時她也愛我。

「英語夜讀」Tonight I Can Write(內附音頻)

Through nights like this one I held her in my arms.

如同今晚的夜,我曾擁她入懷,

I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.

在無盡的天空下一遍又一遍地吻她。

She loved me, sometimes I loved her too.

她愛我,有時我也愛她。

How could one not have loved her great still eyes.

怎會不愛上她那沉靜的雙眼?

Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

今夜我可以寫下最哀傷的詩句。

「英語夜讀」Tonight I Can Write(內附音頻)

To think that I do not have her.

去想我並不擁用她。

To feel that I have lost her.

感覺我已失去她。

to hear the immense night, still more immense without her.

去聆聽廣闊的夜,因沒有她而更加廣闊。

And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.

詩句墜入我的靈魂,如同露水落在牧草上。

What does it matter that my love could not keep her,

我的愛若不能擁有她又會怎樣?

The night is starry and she is not with me. This is all.

群星滿夜,而她不在我身邊。 這就是一切了。

「英語夜讀」Tonight I Can Write(內附音頻)

In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.

遠處有人在唱著歌。那麼遠。

My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

我的空虛因為沒有她。

My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.

我的目光搜尋她,想要把她拉近;

My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.

我的心尋找她,而她並沒有和我在一起。

The same night whitening the same trees.

相同的夜讓相同的樹木泛白。

「英語夜讀」Tonight I Can Write(內附音頻)

We, of that time, are no longer the same.

彼時,我們也不再相似如初。

I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.

我不再愛她,這是確定的,但我曾多愛她。

My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.

我的聲音試著循風來撫摸她的聽覺。

Another's. She will be another's.

別人的。她將會是別人的。

As she was before my kisses.

如同她曾接受的我的千吻。

Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.

她的聲音,她潔白的身體,她無盡的雙眼。

「英語夜讀」Tonight I Can Write(內附音頻)

I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her.

我不再愛她,這是確定的,但也許我還愛她。

Love is so short, forgetting is so long.

愛情太短,遺忘太長。

Because through nights like this one, I held her in my arms

藉著如同今晚的夜,我曾擁她入懷

My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

我的靈魂因失去了她而失落。

Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer and these the last verses that I write for her.

這是她最後一次讓我承受的傷痛而這些,便是我為她而寫的最後的詩句。

「英語夜讀」Tonight I Can Write(內附音頻)

點擊文章底部瞭解更多,快速掌握髮音技巧。

後語:堅持是一種信仰,專注是一種態度!每一次您的轉發,就是對我們的認同和鼓勵!親們,喜歡就積極轉發吧,您的每一次轉發,都是我們持續的原創動力。原創的路上感恩有您一路同行!!!

關注“英語週報”頭條號,最原創、最海量、最有價值、最有內容、最有情懷的深度閱讀平臺。


分享到:


相關文章: