下面看一下老外在催促別人時如何根據不同的情景採取不同的表達方式吧~
![](http://p2.ttnews.xyz/loading.gif)
直接表達法
Please, if possible could you move a little faster, I am on a tight schedule today.
請麻煩儘可能快一些,我今天時間非常緊迫。
老闆怎麼說
I need you to get a move along.
我需要你在這個任務上一直向前,取得進展。
Please, can you speed up, you are holding everyone up!
拜託,你能加快速度嗎,你在拖累著每個人!
You need to go faster.
你需要加快速度。
![](http://p2.ttnews.xyz/loading.gif)
Please try to finish up in the next few minutes.
請在接下來的幾分鐘內試著做完。
We need it no later than the end of (date/time).
我們不遲於(日期/時間)結束前完成它。
父母怎麼說
Get a wriggle on.
動起來,快一點。
Please, get a move on.
請抓緊時間。
Don't dawdle.
不要磨蹭。
Stop messing around and hurry up.
不要搗亂了,快一點。
間接或暗示表達法
I don't have much time today.
我今天沒有太多時間。
Wow! Is that the time, I need to a get a move on!
哇!時間到了嗎,我得麻利一點了。
Would you like me to assist you?
您希望我幫助您嗎?
最後,還要注意一點:
使用什麼方法並不重要,說這些短語的關鍵是使用正確的語調。太激進了,你可能會引起爭吵;太輕柔了,這個人可能不會關心或無法理解你的匆忙。
閱讀更多 英語老師魏穎 的文章