五一出行,這些你都會了嗎?

出國旅遊除了欣賞風景,還有特別重要的就是!美食!吃飯最大!所以說除了問路之外,另一個必備的英語口語技能就是要“會點餐!”

--Before Dinner 餐前--

A:Would you like to join me for dinner?

晚上想和我一起吃飯嗎?

B:That would be nice.

好啊。

A: Where would you like to go for dinner?

你想要去哪兒吃飯?

B: I suggest we go to ONGXIU Restaurant.

我建議去昂秀餐館。

A: This restaurant serves real Sichuan cuisine.

這家餐館的川菜很正宗。

B:So, let's eat here.

那我們就在這兒吃吧。

五一出行,這些你都會了嗎?

--Reservation 預定--

A: I have a reservation.

我預定了座位。

B: May I have your name?

請問您的姓名?

A: Have you got a table for two?

你們有供兩人用餐的桌子嗎?

B: Yes,this way, please.

有,這邊請。

A: When will you got a table be available?

什麼時候會有空桌?

B: The table will be available at 9.

9點鐘的時候會有空桌。

A:I have reserved a table under the name of David.

我以大衛的名字預定了一張6人用餐的桌子。

B:Yes, sir.This way,please.

好的,先生,請這邊請。

A:Could I have the table by the air conditioner?

我可以坐那張靠近空調的桌子嗎?

B:Sorry, It's been reserved.

對不起,那張桌子已經被預定了。

五一出行,這些你都會了嗎?

--Taking Orders 下單--

Could I have the menu, please.

請問,我可以看看菜單嗎?

Please bring me the menu

請把菜單給我。

What would you like to have?

你想吃什麼?

五一出行,這些你都會了嗎?

--Dining 吃飯--

A:Shall we start with a toast?

我們先乾一杯怎麼樣?

B:Good idea. Let's drink to the friendship between us.

好哇,讓我們為我們的友誼乾杯。

A: Why don't we try it?

我們幹嘛不嚐嚐看呢?

B:It's great.

好極了。

A:The food here deserve it's name.

這裡的菜果然名不虛傳。

B:My friend introduced me a right place.

我的朋友沒介紹錯地方。

五一出行,這些你都會了嗎?

--Check 埋單--

Bill, please.

= Check, please.

請結賬。

It's on me.

= Let me get it,

我來付。

Could we have a doggie bag?

可以給我們一個打包袋嗎?

I want to take this food with me. Could you wrap this?

我想帶走這些飯菜,可以打包嗎?

Let's go Dutch.

咱們各付各的吧。

All right.

好的。

What's the bill?

= How much shall I pay?

= How much does the bill come to?

我要付多少錢?


分享到:


相關文章: