外貿行業實用短句

慣用口語句子:

1.You're asking too much.

您開的價也太高了吧。

2.The price you offer is too high. We can't accept it.

你們的報價太高,我們不能接受。

3.Our rates are in line with the world market.

我們的價格與國際市場上的是一致的。

4.Our prices fit in with today's market situation.

我們的價格與今天的市場形式相吻合。

5.You can't consider the price separately from the quality.

您不能只看價格不看質量。

6.You should take the quality into account.

您應該考慮質量因素.

7.We have to take into consideration the quality of the goods.

我們必須考慮商品的質量問題。

8.I take into account = take into consideration

“慮在內”

9.This is the best we can offer. We can't go any lower.

這是我們最優惠的價格,不能再低了

10.This is our rock-bottom price, we can't make any further concessions.

這是我們的最低價格,不可能再讓了。

實用對話:

Seller: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.

賣方:李先生,這是我們的最低價格了。

Buyer: If that's the case. there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.

買方:如果是這樣的話,那就沒有什麼意義再談下去了。我們還不如取消這筆生意算了。

Seller: What I mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.

賣方:我的意思是說我們永遠不可能把價格降到你們要求的價格。差距太大了。

Buyer: I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meetingeach other halfway?

買方:我認為我們都這麼強硬很不明智。我們能不一能各讓一半?

Seller: What's your proposal?

賣方:您的提議是什麼?

Buyer: Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest wemeet each other half way.

買方:你們的單價比我們想要的價格高出100美元。嗯,我建議各讓一步。

Seller: Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That'simpossible!

賣方:您是說讓我們再減價50美元嗎?那真的不可能。

Buyer: What would you suggest?

買方:您的意見呢?

Seller: The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That's definitely the lowest we can go.

賣方:我們最多隻能再減30美元,這可絕對是最低價了。

Buyer: That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Let's meet each other half-awayagain and split the difference; I think this is a price we can both besatisfied with.

買方:這樣還留下20美元的差額呢。咱們再各讓一半,分擔差額吧。我認為我們雙方都能滿意這個價格。

Seller: OK. We can meet half way again.

賣方:好吧。我們就再各讓一半吧。


分享到:


相關文章: