The ways in which we play can vary greatly.人們玩法大相徑庭

Carlos: "So, they said you needed to see me. What is it? What's going on?"

他們說你要見我。什麼事?怎麼啦?

Gabrielle: "Um, I've been thinking, you know, about, um, everything that happened with John, and, and, um, I was really selfish and stupid. And I'm sorry. I really am sorry. That's all I had to say, really."

我一直在想,你知道,關於......那些跟約翰有關的事,還有,我真的是又自私又愚蠢。對不起,真的對不起,這就是我要說的,真的。

Carlos: "You know what? That is the best anniversary gift that you've ever given me."

你知道嗎?你是你送過我的最好的結婚紀念日禮物。

Gabrielle: "Really?"

真的?

Carlos: "Yeah."

是的。

Gabrielle: "Actually, the one you gave me is really nice, too."

事實上,這也是你給我的最好禮物。

Mary Alice Voiceover:"Everyone enjoys a game of make-believe now and then. Of course, the ways in which we play can vary greatly."

每個人都多少喜歡玩

假扮遊戲當然人們玩的方法大相徑庭

Mary Alice Voiceover:"Sometimes we tell ourselves work won't interfere with our family life."

有時我們告訴我們自己,工作不會影響我們的家庭生活。

Mary Alice Voiceover:"Sometimes, we imagine certain relationships to be more meaningful than they really are."

有時我們期待某段關係比它實際上更有意義。

Mary Alice Voiceover:"Occasionally, we put on a show, as if to convince ourselves our secrets aren't really all that terrible."

偶爾,我們投入地演出,就好像我們的隱瞞真的沒有那麼可怕。

Mary Alice Voiceover:"Yes, the game of make-believe is a simple one."

是的假扮遊戲很簡單。

Technician: "Did you know Rex Van de Kamp?"

你認識雷克斯.範德坎普嗎?

George: "Yes."是的。

Technician: "Did Mrs. Van de Kamp ask you to poison her husband?"

範德坎普太太是否要求你給她丈夫下毒?

George: "No."沒有。

Technician: "Did you poison Rex Van de Kamp?"

你是否向雷克斯.範德坎普下毒了?

Mary Alice Voiceover:"You start by lying to yourself..."

欺騙自己開始

George: "No."

沒有。

Mary Alice Voiceover:"And if you can get others to believe those lies, you win."

如果你能讓別人也相信這些謊言,你就贏了。

Carlos: "So, they said you needed to see me. What is it? What's going on?" Gabrielle: "Um, I've been thinking, you know, about, um, everything that happened with John, and, and, um, I was really selfish and stupid. And I'm sorry. I really am sorry. That's all I had to say, really." Carlos: "You know what? That is the best anniversary gift that you've ever given me."Gabrielle: "Really?" Carlos: "Yeah." Gabrielle: "Actually, the one you gave me is really nice, too."Mary Alice Voiceover:"Everyone enjoys a game of make-believe now and then. Of course, the ways in which we play can vary greatly."Mary Alice Voiceover:"Sometimes we tell ourselves work won't interfere with our family life."Mary Alice Voiceover:"Sometimes, we imagine certain relationships to be more meaningful than they really are."Mary Alice Voiceover:"Occasionally, we put on a show, as if to convince ourselves our secrets aren't really all that terrible."Mary Alice Voiceover:"Yes, the game of make-believe is a simple one."Technician: "Did you know Rex Van de Kamp?" George: "Yes." Technician: "Did Mrs. Van de Kamp ask you to poison her husband?" George: "No." Technician: "Did you poison Rex Van de Kamp?"Mary Alice Voiceover:"You start by lying to yourself..."George: "No."Mary Alice Voiceover:"And if you can get others to believe those lies, you win."

<code>卡洛斯:他們說你要見我。什麼事?怎麼啦? 加布麗爾:我一直在想,你知道,關於......那些跟約翰有關的事,還有,我真的是又自私又愚蠢。對不起,真的對不起,這就是我要說的,真的。 卡洛斯:你知道嗎?你是你送過我的最好的結婚紀念日禮物。 加布麗爾:真的? 卡洛斯:是的。 加布麗爾:事實上,這也是你給我的最好禮物。 瑪麗.艾莉絲:每個人都多少喜歡玩假扮遊戲,當然人們玩的方法大相徑庭。                      有時我們告訴我們自己,工作不會影響我們的家庭生活。                      有時我們期待某段關係比它實際上更有意義。                      偶爾,我們投入地演出,就好像我們的隱瞞真的沒有那麼可怕。                      是的,假扮遊戲很簡單。 測謊技術員:你認識雷克斯.範德坎普嗎? 喬治:是的。 測謊技術員:範德坎普太太是否要求你給她丈夫下毒? 喬治:沒有。 測謊技術員:你是否向雷克斯.範德坎普下毒了? 瑪麗.艾莉絲:從欺騙自己開始 喬治:沒有。 瑪麗.艾莉絲:如果你能讓別人也相信這些謊言,你就贏了。/<code>