Hey babe, you want to go online and check out strollers? What's going on?"
親愛的,上網看看我們的嬰兒床吧。
At least be man enough to own up to it. She would've been.
像個男人一點,承認吧。學學你媽媽.
We're a family now. This baby needs its mother and its father.
我們都有孩子了,孩子不能沒有爸媽。
Mary Alice Voiceover:"That afternoon after retrieving her mail, Gabrielle was surprised to finally learn the truth behind her pregnancy."
這天下午,加布麗爾取信的時候,她終於發現了自己懷孕的秘密。
retrieve vt. 取回,挽回,恢復
Mary Alice Voiceover:"Very surprised."
完全出乎意料。
Carlos: "Hey babe, you want to go online and check out strollers? What's going on?"
親愛的,上網看看我們的嬰兒床吧。你這是幹嘛?
Gabrielle: "I just want to say goodbye, because I'm leaving you."
跟你道別,我要離開你。
Carlos: "What?"什麼?
Gabrielle: "You see, your health insurance sent us a letter because someone ordered a year's worth of birth control pills, and apparently our policy doesn't cover drugs bought by the kilo."
我們的健康險公司寄來的,因為某人幫我訂購了一年的避孕藥,很顯然,人家報銷不了那麼大分量。
Carlos: "I told you, it was mamá."
我告訴過你是媽媽乾的。
Gabrielle: "The prescription was dated, Carlos, and Juanita was in a coma when this claim was filed. You did this, not your mother. At least be man enough to own up to it. She would've been."
處方上有日期,卡洛斯。開藥方那個時候胡安尼塔正昏迷著呢。是你一手策劃的,別賴你媽媽。像個男人一點,承認吧。學學你媽媽。(She would've been.虛擬語氣,要是你媽媽她肯定會承認的)
Carlos: "Stop."
別走。
Gabrielle: "Ah, ah, ah, pregnant, caveman, remember?"
記著我懷孕了,野蠻人。
Carlos: "Where are you going?"
你要去哪?
Gabrielle: "Away."
離開這兒。
Carlos: "I'm going to jail. I'll be gone tomorrow."
我明天就要去坐牢了。
Gabrielle: "I know. That's why I only packed one bag."
我知道。所以我只帶了一件行李。
Carlos: "What about the baby, Gabrielle, huh? What about my baby?"
那孩子怎麼辦,加布麗兒,我的孩子怎麼辦?
Gabrielle: "Oh, your baby?"
你的孩子?
Carlos: "Fine. Our baby. Hey, we're a family now. This baby needs its mother and its father."
好吧,咱們的孩子,
Do you have a family?
你有孩子嗎?
Gabrielle: "Oh, Carlos. Who ever said you were the father?"
哼,卡洛斯,誰說過你是孩子他爸啦?