網絡新詞萌生“點贊”、“任性”、“土豪”,你知道什麼意思嗎?

As the Internet is developing fast, more and more new words and phrases have been created in Chinese.

隨著互聯網的快速發展,越來越多的新詞彙和短語在中國產生。

Here are some examples.

這裡有一些例子。

One of the most popular words is Dianzan, which is often used when you quite agree with someone, Another example is Renxing.

最受歡迎的詞之一是“點贊”,當你非常同意某人的觀點時經常使用,另一個例子是“任性”。

When you say somebody is Renxing, you mean that they will do whatever they like.

當你說某人是任性,你的意思是他們會做任何他們喜歡的事情。

The phrase Miaosha first came from online shopping, which means you can complete your shopping orders before others.

“淘沙”一詞最早來源於網上購物,意思是你可以比別人先完成購物訂單。

But now it's widely used when you achieve your purpose in a very short time.

但是現在當你在很短的時間內達到你的目的時,它被廣泛使用。

If you describe somebody as a Tuhao, you mean that he is very rich.

如果你形容一個人是土豪,你的意思是他很有錢。

You can find lots of such new Chinese words.

你可以找到很多這樣的新詞。

Keep learning and you'll know more about Chinese culture.

堅持學習,你就會對中國文化有更多的瞭解。


網絡新詞萌生“點贊”、“任性”、“土豪”,你知道什麼意思嗎?


閱讀文章後,回答下面幾個問題。

1.When you quite agree with someone, you may say ________.

當你非常同意某人的觀點時,你可以說…

A. Renxing 任性 B. Miaosha秒殺 C. Dianzan點贊

2.What does Renxing mean in English?

“任性”在英語中是什麼意思?

A. Someone can complete his/her shopping orders before others.

一個人可以在別人之前完成他/她的購物訂單。

B. Someone will do whatever he/she likes. 某人會做他/她喜歡做的任何事。

C. He/ She is very rich. 他/她很富有。

  1. How many popular words are mentioned in the passage?這篇文章中提到了多少流行詞彙?

A. Three.答:三個。B. Four.四。C. Five. 五

  1. What does the underlined word “purpose” mean in Chinese?劃線詞“目的”在中文裡是什麼意思?

A. 目標 B. 討論 C. 成功

  1. Which of the following is right according to the passage?根據這篇文章,下列哪個選項是正確的?

A. Now, fewer and fewer words and phrases have been created in Chinese.

現在,越來越少的詞和短語已經創造了中文。

B. Miaosha has two meanings in Chinese. 秒殺在漢語裡有兩個意思。

C. You can know more about Chinese culture without learning. 不用學習,你就可以更多地瞭解中國文化。


分享到:


相關文章: