Scholastic個人防護課程:No More Germs

9月20日,上海交通大學第二屆“安泰交響”高峰論壇上,復旦大學附屬華山醫院感染科主任張文宏表示,第二波疫情是必然的,法國、西班牙等國已經出現了第二波疫情。

Scholastic個人防護課程:No More Germs

近日全國的氣溫也普遍下降,在新冠與秋季流感“雙流行”風險下,小朋友們該如何做好預防工作,在日常生活中需要注意哪些事項?

<script>/<script>


▲《No More Germs》


How can you get rid of germs keep yourself from getting sick?

1.Wash your hands

Wash with warm water and soap.

用溫水和肥皂洗手。

Make sure to wash for at least 20 seconds.

確保洗手時間不少於20秒。


That’s about as long as it takes to sing the alphabet song!

大概就是唱一首字母歌的時間。

Washing with soap and water will help kill germs on your hands.

用肥皂和流水洗手可以殺死手上的細菌。

2. Cover your sneezes and coughs


If you have to cough or sneeze,cover your mouth so germs don’t go everywhere!

如果你必須要咳嗽或者打噴嚏,請遮住你的嘴巴,防止細菌到處亂飛!


It’s best to sneeze into a tissue or your elbow so you don’t get germs on your hand.

打噴嚏時最好用紙巾或者手肘擋住,防止病菌沾到你的手上。


This will help keep you from getting other people sick.

這可以防止你身邊的人生病。

3. Stay healthy


A healthy body is better at fighting off germs.

一個健康的身體可以更好的與病菌戰鬥。


Eat healthy foods,exercise,and get plenty of sleep.

吃健康的食物,堅持運動,保證充足的睡眠時間。

This will keep your body strong.

都可以使身體更強健。


You’ll be great at fighting of nasty germs.

你會更容易的戰勝那些討厭的病毒。

正如張“爸爸”所說,中國一直維持著比較好的防控態勢,不必過度擔心,只要做好基本的防護動作。免疫力才是我們最好的“朋友”。

Scholastic個人防護課程:No More Germs

Goodbye,germs!


Question after class:

Why is it important to cover your sneezes and coughs?

Talk about it.


分享到:


相關文章: