生活口語:第一次在國外坐火車,有哪些不得不掌握的口語?

現在國外旅遊這麼火,特別歐洲這一塊,國家都是擠在一起的,所以坐火車成為了一種非常方便的出行方式

來看幾個常用的單詞:

硬臥、票:

1. hard berth

2. hard seat ticket

軟臥、票:

1. soft berth

2. soft seat ticket

站票:

1. standing-room-only ticket

2. ticket for standing room

3. standing ticket

把英語融入到生活中,奇蹟發生了,好好練習吧!

1. May I get on the 11:58 train now?

我可以上11:58的火車嗎?

2. Do you think I can get there in time to catch the 11:30 train?

你覺得我能及時趕到11:30的火車嗎?

3. From which gate does this train start?

這火車從哪個門出發?

4. How do I get to Gate 3?

我怎麼去3號門?

5. Which way is the dining car?

哪邊才是餐車?

6. What time will breakfast be served?

什麼時候有早餐

7. If we don't want to miss the train, we'd better get a move on now.

如果不想遲到,我們就像現在就出發。

Situation Dialogue

A: The conductors are coming.

檢票員來了。

B: Yes, it's time to check in. So please have your tickets ready for the conductor.

開始檢票了。請準備好你的票。

A: Okay. Could you tell me which car is No.7, please?

你能告訴我哪個是7號車廂嗎?

B: Please go down the stairs and turn left at the bottom. This luggage is too heavy for you to lift. Let me help you.

請下樓梯然後到底的時候左轉。這個行李好重啊,我幫你拿吧。

A: Thank you very much.

謝謝。

B: You'd better put your luggage on the rack first when you get on.

你上車的時候最好先把你的行李放到架子上。

A: Do you know when the dining car opens for dinner?

你知道餐車啥時候提供晚餐?

B: Not too sure. Maybe it opens half an hour later. There is a boilerbetween two carriage. You can fetch some water. OK here it is.

不太確定,可能半個小時之後。在兩車廂之間有熱水,可以去打點水。到了我們。

A: That's very kind of you.

你太好了。

B: My pleasure.Have a nice journey.

不客氣,祝你旅途愉快。

----------------

此文結束,關注啦沒有? To be continued...

----------------

生活口語:第一次在國外坐火車,有哪些不得不掌握的口語?


分享到:


相關文章: