外貿商務郵件經典常用語62句


外貿商務郵件經典常用語62句

1. With reference to our telephone conversation today…

關於我們今天在電話中的談話…(用於電話溝通後的確認郵件)

2. As we discussed on the phone...

如我們上次在電話中的討論…

3. In my previous e-mail on October 5

在10月5日所寫的郵件中…

4. As I mentioned earlier about...

如我先前所提及關於…

5. As indicated in my previous e-mail...

如我在先前的信中所提出…

6. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the...

我寫信來追蹤我們之前對於…的決定

7. from our decision at the previous meeting…

如我們在上次會議中的決定…

8. As you requested/per your requirement...

按照您的要求…

9. In reply to your e-mail dated April l, we decided...

針對您4月1日的郵件,我們有如下決定…

10. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to getback to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

對於我們昨天在電話中所談,我想答覆您我們合約的—些待解決的問題。

11. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering ifyou can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

我收到您關於這個主題的留言.我想您是否可以再詳盡說明,也就是再提供多一點細節

12. I received your message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

我收到您關於這個主題的留言,能否可以再詳盡說明,再提供多一點細節。

通知客人某個決定/變化

13. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you...

我寫信是要確認/詢問/通知您…

14. Please be advised/informed that…

請知悉…

15. Please note that…

請注意…

16. We would like to inform you that…

我們想要通知您…

17. I am delighted to tell you that…

我很高興地告訴您…

18. We are pleased to learnthat…

我們很高興得知…

19. We wish to notify you that…

我們希望通知您…

20. We are sorry to inform you that…

我們很抱歉地通知您…

21. I’m afraid I have some bad news.

我恐怕要帶來—些壞消息。

22. Due to circumstances beyond our control...

由於情況超出我們所能控制…

23. With effect from 4 May, 2018...

從2008年5月4日開始生效

24. I am fine with the proposal.

我對這份提按沒意見。

25. It would be difficult for us to accept...

我們很難接受…

26. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

我希望你能夠看到我們事實上已經作出了最大程度的讓價。

適合做“call to action”的結尾語句

27. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.

請讓我知道您對於這件事情初步的想法。

28. Please advise if you agree with this approach.

請告知是否您同意這個方法。

29. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.

如果能在下週—前收到您的答覆,我將非常感激。

30. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.

希望您同意,如果不行,請儘快郵件回覆我。

31. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?

我可否在4月1日前收到您的答覆?

向客人道歉

32. I would like to apologize for…

我想就…道歉…

33. I apologize for the delay in...

對於…的耽擱,我深感抱歉。

34. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

對於產生任何不便,我們感到抱歉。

35. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

對於造成您的任何不便,我感到抱歉。

36. I’m really sorry about this.

關於這件事,我真的很抱欺。

37. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience you too much.

我們為耽擱道歉,希望不會給您帶來太多的不便。

38. Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.

希望沒有給您帶來太多麻煩。

39. Kindly excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May unitl today.

您5月8日的郵件我們回覆晚了,非常抱歉。

40. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

希望這個令人不快的意外不會妨礙我們以後的生意。

一些客套話

41. We would be grateful if you could...

我們會很感激如果您可以…

42. I could appreciate it if you could...

我會很感激如果您可以…

43. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

如有我能幫得上忙的地方,請不要客氣。

44. If there's anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter.Please feel free to contact me at any time.

對於這件事,如果還有任何我能幫得上忙的地方,請不要客氣,隨時與我聯絡。

45. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

如果您有任何問題,請不要客氣與我聯絡。

46. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually providefull support.

請隨時跟我聯絡,我會持續地提供全程支援。

47. Please let me know if this is suitable.

請讓我知道這是否恰當。

48. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.

希望上述說明很清楚,如有必要,我們很樂意再進—步討論。

49. Please keep me informed on the matter.

請隨時讓我知道這件事的進展。

50. Any comments will be much appreciated.

對於您的任何建議,我將非常感激。

51. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.

再一次感謝您的承諾及支持。

外貿商務郵件經典常用語62句


52. We assure you of our best services at all times.

我方保證向貴方隨時提供最佳服務。

53. If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.

貴公司若有所需求,我公司定盡力效勞。

54. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

我們真誠地希望本次交易雙方都能滿意。

闡述優勢

55. They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects .

我們的產品不僅與同等產品一樣價位低廉,而且在以下一些方面更具有先進之處。

56. You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.

使用這臺機器可以使生產率提高30%,同樣也可以使三個人所做的工作,由一個人就可以完成。

57. This machine will pay back your investment in 6 month.

使用這臺機器6個月就可收回投資成本。

58. These machines have few breakdowns and easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.

此機構設備結構簡單,因此故障少,便於維護。

59. This material has a durable and easy-to-clean surface.

這種材料便於清洗,且耐用。

60. As our products have all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that Japanese made ,I strongly recommended to you.

我向您強烈推薦,我們的產品具備您所想要的全部特徵,而且比同等日本產品便宜20%。

61. We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.

我們認為我們的產品是亞洲市場上最好的,可以在價格上與日貨競爭。

62. Our products are always good as the samples we send ,I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.

我們的產品一直如我們發給你的樣品那樣好,我能保證將不會降低質量。



分享到:


相關文章: