老友記 第一季 第一集 臺詞

中央咖啡館

There's nothing to tell!

這沒什麼好說的

He's just some guy I work with!他不過是我的同事

C'mon, you're going out with the guy!少來了 你們都在約會了

There's gotta be something wrong with him!這個男人一定有什麼問題

So does he have a hump? A hump and a hairpiece?他是駝背嗎 戴著假髮的駝背

Wait, does he eat chalk?等等 他吃粉筆嗎

Just, 'cause, I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl.我只是不想你重蹈我和卡爾的覆轍

Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date. It's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex.拜託各位 放鬆點 這甚至不算是約會,只不過是兩個人出去吃個飯而且不會上床

Sounds like a date to me.聽起來像是和我約會

Alright, so I'm back in high school,於是我回到了高中學校

I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria and I realize I am totally naked.我站在食堂中間,然後發現自己全身赤裸

Oh, yeah. Had that dream.噢 做過那種夢

Then I look down, and I realize there's a phone there.然後我低下頭 看見那裡有一部手機

Instead of...? - That's right.那話兒變成了 -沒錯

- Never had that dream. - No.-這種夢倒從未做過 -沒有

All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring.突然 那電話響起來了

And it turns out it's my mother,結果是我媽打來的

which is very-very weird because she never calls me!這非常非常奇怪,因為她從來不打電話給我

Hi.

This guy says hello, I wanna kill myself.這傢伙一張嘴打招呼 我就想自殺

Are you okay, sweetie?你還好吧 親愛的

I just feel like someone reached down my throat grabbed my small intestine,我感覺有人把手伸入我的喉嚨抓住我的小腸

pulled it out of my mouth and tied it around my neck...從我嘴裡扯出來然後纏在我脖子上

……


老友記 第一季 第一集 臺詞


以上內容均為網絡免費獲取資源加工整理,僅限學習交流使用

需要完整版請私信或留言


分享到:


相關文章: