英語口語:生病如何用英語陳述症狀

英語口語:生病如何用英語陳述症狀

●陳述症狀

你不舒服嗎?

Are you feeling okay? *見到身體狀況不好的人時的問話。

Do you feel all right?

你怎麼了?

What's wrong? *wrong “身體不舒服”。

What's wrong? (你怎麼了?)

I'm not feeling well. (我覺得身體有點不對勁。)

Is anything wrong?

Are you okay?

What's the matter? *matter“問題”、“麻煩”。

Is everything all right?

你的臉色真不好。

You look pale. *pale“臉色不好的,沒有血色的。”

You look pale. Are you okay? (你的臉色很難看。沒事吧?)

I guess I'm just tired. (我想可能是有點兒累了。)

You don't look well. (你看上去身體不太好。)

我覺得難受。

I don't feel well.

I don't feel well. (我覺得難受。)

Please sit down for a while. (你坐會兒吧。)

I'm not feeling well.

你好像不太舒服。

You don't look well. *look“看上去……”。

You don't look well. (你好像不太舒服。)

I have a cold. (我感冒了。)

她昏過去了。

She passed out. *pass out“昏過去,失去知覺”。

我覺得難受。

I feel sick.

I don't feel well.

I feel bad.

我肚子疼。

I have a stomachache. *stomachache“胃痛,腹痛”。

I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)

How long have you had it? (疼多長時間了?)

I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)

Did you eat too much? (是不是吃多了?)

My stomach hurts.

隱隱作痛。

I have a dull pain.

鑽心地疼。

I have a sharp pain.

一跳一跳地疼。

I have a throbbing pain. *throb“一跳一跳地”、“突突地跳”。

我感到巨痛。

I have a piercing pain. *pierce“(痛苦等)刺骨,刻骨”。

像針扎似地疼。

I have a stabbing pain. *stab“刺”、“針扎”。

我拉肚子了。

I have diarrhea. *diarrhea“拉肚子”。

我食物中毒了。

I have food poisoning.

血壓高/低。

I have high/low blood pressure. *blood pressure“血壓”。

我頭疼。

I have a headache.

What happened, sir? (你怎麼了?)

I have a headache. (我頭疼。)

My head hurts.

My head is pounding.

I have a splitting headache. (我的頭像裂了似地疼。)

我牙疼。

I have a toothache.

I have a toothache. (我牙疼。)

When did it start? (什麼時候開始的?)

My tooth hurts.

My tooth is killing me. (我的牙疼死了。)

我頭暈目眩。

I feel dizzy.

我渾身沒勁。

I feel sluggish.

I feel tired.

我沒有一點兒食慾。

I don't have any appetite. *appetite“食慾”。

I don't have any appetite. (我沒有食慾。)

You should eat something. (那你也得吃點兒東西。)

I don't have much of an appetite these days. (最近我沒什麼食慾。)

我有點兒感冒。

I have a slight cold.

我渾身發冷。

I feel chilly.

I feel chilly. (我渾身發冷。)

Here, wear my jacket. (給,穿上我的夾克吧。)

我得了重感冒。

I have a bad cold.

鼻子堵了。

I have a stuffy nose. *stuffy 用於“鼻子不通氣”的時候。

我在流鼻涕。

I have a runny nose. *runny“流鼻涕的”。

My nose is running.

My nose won't stop running.

我有點兒發燒。

I have a bit of a fever.

我好像發燒了。

I think I have a fever.

I think I have a fever. (我好像發燒了。)

Let's check. (試試表。)

我在發高燒。

I have a high temperature.

我想吐。

I feel like throwing up.

I feel nauseous.

好疼!/好燙!

Ouch! *常用於感到突然的鑽心的疼痛和燙手時。

Ouch! (好疼!/好燙!)

Be careful! (小心點兒。)

Ow!

It hurts!

癢癢。

It's itchy.

啊嚏!

Ahchoo!

Ahchoo! (啊嚏!)

Bless you. (多保重。)

我腿骨折了。

I broke my leg.

What happened? (你怎麼了?)

I broke my leg. (我腿骨折了。)

要打多長時間石膏?

How long will the cast be on? *cast“石膏”。

How long will the cast be on? (要打多長時間石膏?)

One more month. (還得有一個月。)

我把手給燙了。

I burned my hand.

I burned my hand. (我把手給燙了。)

How did you burn your hand? (怎麼燙著的?)

我崴腳了。

I sprained my ankle. *sprain表示踝關節等處的“挫傷、扭傷”,ankle為踝關節。

I sprained my ankle. (我崴腳了。)

How? (怎麼弄的?)

I sprained it playing golf. (是打高爾夫球的時候崴的。)

I twisted my ankle.

I twisted my ankle. (我崴腳了。)

Well, I can call for help. (那,我叫人來幫忙。)

你把感冒傳染給我了。

I caught a cold from you.

我必須靜養。

I must stay in bed. *stay in bed 是慣用說法,“靜養休息”。

我肩膀痠痛。

I have stiff shoulders. *肩膀“發酸、發緊”時用stiff來表示。

My shoulders are stiff.

我眼睛發酸。

My eyes are tired.

有誰受傷了?

Is somebody hurt?

我退燒了。

My fever has gone down.

我咳嗽不止。

I can't stop coughing. *cough“咳嗽”。

我嗓子疼。

My throat's sore. *sore“火辣辣地疼”。

I have a sore throat.

我流血了。

It's bleeding.

我這兒割破了。

I've got a cut here.

I have a cut here.

好疼。

It hurts.

我被蜜蜂蜇了。

I got stung by a bee.

我需要動手術嗎?

Do I need an operation?

Do I need an operation? (要動手術嗎?)

I don't think that will be necessary. (我想沒必要。)

Will I have to have an operation?

要花很長時間嗎?

Will it take long?

我可以洗澡嗎?

Can I take a bath?

Can I bathe?

我可以喝酒嗎?

Is it okay to drink? *詢問醫生能否喝含有酒精的飲料。

Is it all right to drink?

May I drink?

我一定要住院嗎?

Should I be hospitalized? *hospitalize “讓……住院”。

你發燒嗎?

Do you have a fever?

Do you have a fever? (發燒嗎?)

I don't know. I don't have a thermometer. (不知道,我沒有體溫計。)

Do you have a high temperature?

我覺得好多了。

I feel better.

How do you feel? (怎麼樣了?)

I feel better now. Thank you. (我覺得好多了,謝謝。)

我覺得沒什麼好轉。

I don't feel any better.

I still don't feel well.

你的病好了嗎?

Are you alright again? *用於詢問別人的病是否康復。

Are you well again?

Are you yourself again?

Are you back to normal again?

他去世了。

He passed away. *比用die要委婉,“去世、嚥氣”。


分享到:


相關文章: