你給的鉅額幸福籠罩著我Colossal happiness shields me

你給的鉅額幸福籠罩著我Colossal happiness shields me

Colossal happiness shields me from being avid for others.

鉅額的幸福使我不去渴望別人了。

Living in a citadel of love can turn me into a happy fool.

住在愛的城堡裡,讓我變成一個快樂的傻瓜

There're many glamorous individuals whom I just don't even want to glimpse.

雖然有很多迷人的人,我居然都不想看他們一眼。

Cos I know I can produ

ce infinite happiness so long you're around.

因為我知道只要你在我身邊,我就能產生無限的幸福。

You empower me, rejuvenate me and rekindle my sunshine.

你鼓勵我,讓我恢復活力,重新點燃我的陽光。

You're shades of summer heat and wisps of balmy autumn wind.

你是炎熱夏日裡的幾絲陰涼,爽爽秋風中的幾絲愜意。

You've been spoiling my endless passion of a foodie and traveler.

對於我作為吃貨和旅行者的n多熱情,你都一直在

嬌慣著

I embark on a path you point to me that leads to noble mind.

走上了你指給我的通向高尚心靈的道路。

I'm the branch grows from the nutrition transfused by your root.

我是從你的根所輸液的營養中生長出來的樹枝。

I don't know much, but I simply know I can't let loose your connecting.

我知道的不多,但我知道我不能放鬆與你的聯繫。

You this wonderful people should stand brutal and frightening, driving me this delicate creature to be extremely shy.

這麼可愛的人應該要殘忍和嚇人,要把我這麼嬌小的人兒逼得非常害羞。

Living in your cage I'm a bird who don't want to fly.

住在你的籠子裡,我是一隻不想飛的鳥。

Even you always open the palisade door of the cage, I'll tell passers-by that you cage me so that I can't fly back to the sky.

即使你總是打開籠子的柵欄門,我也會告訴路人們,是你關在籠子裡,這樣我就不能飛回天空。

It's you who gently entice me lying to lie.

是你溫柔地引誘我

躺著撒謊

You're the pervading water and the permeating air in which I live and die.

你是讓我生死相依的遍及各地的水和四處瀰漫的空氣。

Miserable or desirable, my life just can't find truth other than your guide.

無論是美好還是悲慘,我的生活只能在你的指引下才能找到真理。

你給的鉅額幸福籠罩著我Colossal happiness shields me

1. colossal 英 [kəˈlɒsl] 美 [kəˈlɑːsl]

adj.巨大的;龐大的

He has gained colossal profit from the business.

他從生意中獲取了鉅額利潤。

容易搞錯成 clossal

2.glimpse 美 [ɡlɪmps] 看一眼

n.一瞥;一看;短暫的感受(或體驗、領會)

v.瞥見;看一眼;開始領悟;開始認識到

He'd glimpsed her through the window as he passed.

他路過時透過窗戶瞥見了她。

3.cos 美 [kəz]

conj.因為

abbr.(書寫形式)餘弦

4.balmy美 [ˈbɑːmi]

adj.溫暖愜意的

5.rejuvenate美 [rɪˈdʒuːvəneɪt]

v.使年輕;使更有活力

容易搞錯成rejouvenate

6.spoil 美 [spɔɪl]

v.破壞;搞壞;糟蹋;毀掉;溺愛;嬌慣;寵壞;善待;格外關照

n.贓物;戰利品;掠奪物;成功所帶來的好處;權力地位的連帶利益;(開掘等時挖出的)棄土,廢石方

英語很多詞都是中性的,有好的一面,也有壞的一面。就像錢一樣,贓物和好處都和它有關。

7.palisade 美 [ˌpælɪˈseɪd]

n.木柵欄;金屬柵欄;(尤指河邊、海邊的)絕壁,峭壁

你給的鉅額幸福籠罩著我Colossal happiness shields me


分享到:


相關文章: